Elder Scrolls Online Livestream!!!!!!

calebp123

Can someone please record this  :(? I have to work...

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I smell a big flop incoming

Does it look that bad???

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Can someone please record this  :(? I have to work...

It auto records. You can go to the channel when it's offline and check the videos for previous livestreams. It will all be there.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Looks like shit seriously, melee combat is still bad and looks clunky overall

That is disappointing...

I guess I can cross this off the list.

That is disappointing...

Yah it looks good, but spring 2014 is a while away and at that point star citizen will be just around the corner.

That is disappointing...

Indeed. It looks real bad. Sadly.

Yah it looks good, but spring 2014 is a while away and at that point star citizen will be just around the corner.

He said disappointing. How did you get the impression he meant "good"?

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Indeed. It looks real bad. Sadly.

He said disappointing. How did you get the impression he meant "good"?

I didn't get that impression. I knew he meant bad but idk I think it looks OK. Nothing impressive but not the worst game I've ever seen.

I didn't get that impression. I knew he meant bad but idk I think it looks OK. Nothing impressive but not the worst game I've ever seen.

Then again, I was expecting a godlike game  :unsure:

I guess the only positive thing I can take is that there is still a lot of time to update things but as it stands right now, I think this is a game I would pass on.  Oh well.

I guess the only positive thing I can take is that there is still a lot of time to update things but as it stands right now, I think this is a game I would pass on.  Oh well.

Yah same, I would probably pass but hopefully they will update things and make them alot better.

Yah same, I would probably pass but hopefully they will update things and make them alot better.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope we are right about that.

it doesn't seem all too bad but I was expecting more...