New to CS:GO, Need Team Tips

TheFlyingSquirrel

Okay so I got CS:GO a short while ago and I have just started playing competitive however so far the community just seems impatient and rude.   

I am still within the 10 game period however I have been kicked twice, once while I was team MVP, had just wipe out the enemy team but didn't have a fusal kit so the bomb went off; there was a 17 point difference between me and 2nd place and it was only round 7.  The other time for not following every instruction one guy made to the tee. 

Any tips on how to deal with the community?  Do they chill once you leave the 10 game period?

I make calls appropriately, offer to buy people guns if I have spare cash (based on watching WarOwl)  

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!

Do you suck a LOT? 

cause i have not experienced this really  shity community everyone talks about.

im only Gold Nova 3 at 35-50 wins. @7557abc-80 hours so maybe higher people will know more.

Basically russians are the ebola in most of the csgo european community. They only speak russia and when they info you in russia and you don´t understand and you die they be like "noob noob" now they can speak english... And when you speak english for 70% of russians you are instantly american.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

Basically russians are the ebola in most of the csgo european community. They only speak russia and when they info you in russia and you don´t understand and you die they be like "noob noob" now they can speak english... And when you speak english for 70% of russians you are instantly american.

thank god im in north america, ive heard my friends tell me that the russian csgo players are crazy.

(im  russian/armenian)

Do you suck a LOT? 

cause i have not experienced this really  shity community everyone talks about.

im only Gold Nova 3 at 35 wins. so maybe higher people will know more.

I am usually second highest score in my team.   My post isn't primarily to do comments directed at me, but mainly towards eachother

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

1. Mute russians if they start using the in-game comms to talk about everything but csgo, or if they are flaming.

2. Just in general, play deathmatch, aim maps, retakes (like that a lot), pistol round servers etc. to improve your skill.

3. Learn smokes and popflashes to take sites.

4. If you find people in your game that were friendly and about the same skill level as you, add them and maybe you even get a group you can play with more, then it's way more fun.

5. Enjoy the game.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I played CS:GO the other day, and everyone was so deadly serious it hurt. I wasn't having fun.

Got a refund.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

I am usually second highest score in my team.   My post isn't primarily to do comments directed at me, but mainly towards eachother

score isn't it.

i can top frag match easy.

but its a team game

and csgo matchmaking isn't always the best....

score isn't it.

i can top frag match easy.

but its a team game

and csgo matchmaking isn't always the best....

When one guy shouts short, another shouts long, what do you do?

I have been in matches where people would stand in one place and not plant the bomb because people wouldn't follow their call

Pro Tip #1

Dont even bother playing CSGO

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Pro Tip #1

Dont even bother playing CSGO

Casual mode is fun, not sure why competitive is so bad

You need to get a team. Find someone you like in your random teams, add them as a friend, and then play with them next time. Your teammate will always be there to veto anyone trying to kick you and, by process of elimination, you will have one less asshole to play with the more friends you get.

I had tried playing with randoms and I just hated it. People were either silent, too serious, or assholes.

I have climbed through the CS:GO ranks as a solo player with no help climbing the ladder. I am currently at Gold Nova Master ****. That is the true test of a game master. I suggest playing arms race quite a bit to get familiar with all the weapons.

I always believe in this when playing compe. It's not about the ranks, it's about the gameplay.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap