Lost my agenda by upgrading to windows 10.

Pool

Hey, everything I wrote in my agenda pretty much disappeared when I upgraded to windows 10. Is there a way to get it back ?

Hey, everything I wrote in my agenda pretty much disappeared when I upgraded to windows 10. Is there a way to get it back ?

By agenda do you mean calendar? And likely not - the Windows 10 Calendar is a completely different app than the Windows 8 version.

If you restore back to Windows 8.1, your data might still be in the app, but there's no guarantee. 

You could try doing a quick install of Windows 8 into a VM/Virtualbox and seeing if the Calendar app loads your info when you sign into your account - if your Win8 installation was synced to your Microsoft account.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

By agenda do you mean calendar? And likely not - the Windows 10 Calendar is a completely different app than the Windows 8 version.

If you restore back to Windows 8.1, your data might still be in the app, but there's no guarantee. 

You could try doing a quick install of Windows 8 into a VM/Virtualbox and seeing if the Calendar app loads your info when you sign into your account - if your Win8 installation was synced to your Microsoft account.

I tried but oddly enough since i installed windows 10 it seems like I can't launch any virtual machine. My bios has virtualization enabled but speccy says otherwise.