Flying from London to Vancouver for the meetup

Ploooopp

Hi guys, I actually live in sweden, but luckely I will be in London with my school and will be able to fly from there, is there anyone with experinece with these kinds of things that could help me? As far as I've looked every option is like 1000£ and that's freaking insanely expensive. But i REALLY want to go to the meetup.

I appriciate any tips, thanks in advance

- Confused Swede

So I can put anything here?

Hi guys, I actually live in sweden, but luckely I will be in London with my school and will be able to fly from there, is there anyone with experinece with these kinds of things that could help me? As far as I've looked every option is like 1000£ and that's freaking insanely expensive. But i REALLY want to go to the meetup.

I appriciate any tips, thanks in advance

- Confused Swede

That's about what it would cost for a round-trip ticket to North America from Sweden, yes.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I mean if you have the money go for it, If not dont go in debt for a meet up its not worth it

1000 pounds is a normal price, considering the meetup is not 10 months away.  It's kind of last minute, so the prices are a bit high.

My pro tip would be that you don't really reduce flight pricing by flying around or shorter trips. In the end you spend more time in transit and pay about same. Like I did for roundtrip to Lithuania via Riga. 230€ per person and flight to Vilnus would have been about same (sale price though).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Guys, where are they actually located? I may be able to get a free ticket (or very cheap) from amsterdam and i'm thinking of going. I would love to meet me fav youtubers!

Guys, where are they actually located? I may be able to get a free ticket (or very cheap) from amsterdam and i'm thinking of going. I would love to meet me fav youtubers!

Their head office is in Langley (Outside of Vancouver, BC)

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

That's a ton of money just to meet someone you have no connection with. Seems a waste of time. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Yeah fair enough, I'll just upgrade my pc instead

So I can put anything here?

Paying 3.600€ for a trip to San Francisco from Munich, Germany. And that is on the cheaper side of things, you are flying a few hours, remember that. I don't know if it's worth it just to see linus, i mean i wouldn't do that for meeting Dre for one day...

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

KLM seems to have among the cheapest tickets... though other than that i've only looked at SAS...

oh crap didnt mean to double post and i cant seem to find out how to delete it D:

It's not worth it to travel to see them if you're not already located somewhat nearby.

Paying over a thousand dollars is way too much for your average Joe to spend on seeing someone for just a few hours. If it was 1~200 for a ticket, then I'd understand somewhat. But not $1,000+