Successor of the G502 anytime soon?

TheConverter

Logitech's current line-up of mice is pretty much top-tier, and mice aren't like graphics cards where they will get outgrown in a few years of game development. The G series mice have pretty flawless sensors so they will be fine for a long time. As for recommendations, the 302/303 is a really good claw grip fps mouse, the 402 is a good palm grip fps mouse, and the 502 is a monster in functionality but is a heavy palm grip mouse that isn't as specialized for fps games but can still do the job very well. Just evaluate what you're going to be doing with your mouse and just pick from those.

G402 has got to be the most disappointing mouse in the line up of the g series. 

The sniper button and the weight is just bland compared to that of a rival or a deathadder. I don't think logitech got the idea that fps gamers don't need extra gimmick on there mouse. It's absolutely atrocious that logitech would claim that people voted for a sniper button on a fps mouse. I hope they make a g403 with a pmw3366 sensor without the sniper button. Perhaps add in the metal spring system from the g303/02 series.

G402 has got to be the most disappointing mouse in the line up of the g series. 

The sniper button and the weight is just bland compared to that of a rival or a deathadder. I don't think logitech got the idea that fps gamers don't need extra gimmick on there mouse. It's absolutely atrocious that logitech would claim that people voted for a sniper button on a fps mouse. I hope they make a g403 with a pmw3366 sensor without the sniper button. Perhaps add in the metal spring system from the g303/02 series.

Yeah, for a full on fps mouse, I would definitely spend my money on something very basic, light, and reliable (oh, would you look at that, I own a Zowie FK). G402 was designed for fps games, but from a more casual standpoint it seems like. It felt like they tried to cater it to the average fps gamer rather than competitive players with things like sniper buttons, but it's definitely good as a compromise of the G502 and G302.

Fiio E10K - AKG Q701 - Micca MB42X

Galaxy S6

Zowie FK

Yeah, for a full on fps mouse, I would definitely spend my money on something very basic, light, and reliable (oh, would you look at that, I own a Zowie FK). G402 was designed for fps games, but from a more casual standpoint it seems like. It felt like they tried to cater it to the average fps gamer rather than competitive players with things like sniper buttons, but it's definitely good as a compromise of the G502 and G302.

the fk1 is great but the huano get really tiring after a while.

I find omorons to be crap but find the huanos to be tiring after long gaming use.

I find that the g303 metal spring system is the best of both worlds.