MSI GS30 - buy now or wait?

Paffe
Go to solution Solved by D2ultima,

Might as well go for it now. If a revision comes out, there's no telling at all if the CPU will be better or worse. As long as you can get the graphics adapter, go for it.

Hi all!

This fall I'm gonna be needing a new light laptop for taking to school, but I would also like to game at home. I dont really have the budget to buy a light laptop AND a gaming PC. So recently I was looking into the MSI GS30 wich has tropped quite a bit in price since release. My question is if I should buy it now, or wait to see if they release a second revision later this year. I do have a pretty bad heavy laptop right now, so I'm not in need of a laptop ASAP. Let me know your opinions!

Cheers

PC Specs and other equipment:

CPU: Intel i7 4790K, GPU: ASUS GTX 980 STRIX, RAM: 16gb DDR3

Mouse: Razer Deathadder, KB: Corsair K95 RGB

Might as well go for it now. If a revision comes out, there's no telling at all if the CPU will be better or worse. As long as you can get the graphics adapter, go for it.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Yeah, that was what I was thinking too. Thanks for the fast response :)

PC Specs and other equipment:

CPU: Intel i7 4790K, GPU: ASUS GTX 980 STRIX, RAM: 16gb DDR3

Mouse: Razer Deathadder, KB: Corsair K95 RGB