I switched to MS Edge

WereCat

Anyone having problems where they can't log into their you tube account using the Internet explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge.

I had no such problem

I have no problem highlighting and searching. Have you tried highlighting using left mouse button and the searching using the right mouse button.

Edge indeed looks fantastic and feels fast but it still lacks features most users can't live without, such as add-ons, option to change the download folder and selecting and search. I hope MS fix that soon because I'd like to give it a shot and try to use it as a default browser. :)

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

There is not actualy many settings. They should definitely add more detailed settings. Even the advanced settings are prety lame IMO. I made screenshot of all settings:

EDIT: LOL another bug that didnt wanted me to allow post image here on forum .. this image bellow. I was getting error INVALID ARGUMENT when I posted this in "[img ]http://i58.tinypic.com/1o3aso.png[ /IMG]" (without the spaces).

1o3aso.png

I think this settings sidebar is the real culprit why Microsoft can't really do much with settings early on

sure, it can be quickly accessed but you can't fit every single thing in there else you're risking it becoming a laundry list of everything. They really need to implement the Advance Settings as web UI like chrome does or do it in seperate windows...

Another thing that really bother me about Edge on Win10 is the size of the address bar... understandably it is to optimize the experience of touch user and I really appreciate that when I'm on my Surface Pro 3, but again on desktop I would love them if they are not taking too much of the screen estate... It felt too backwards and modern at the same time that it confuse me what is wrong with the UI... given they only have very limited time to work on it I can forgive them, I hope they actually do have options to resize the size for touch and mouse optimized similar to what Office 2013 has...

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

I'm using Firefox now because Chrome seems to always have stability issues with the Pepper version of Adobe Flash Player. Besides, Chrome's support for HTML5 is just not great IMO.

I'm using Firefox now because Chrome seems to always have stability issues with the Pepper version of Adobe Flash Player. Besides, Chrome's support for HTML5 is just not great IMO.

html5 works fine for me, and rip flash 

As with most of the decisions in Windows 10 i think Edge is yet another step in the right direction for Microsoft. Clearly Internet Explorer was not working for them, and Firefox and Chrome seems better in all aspects.

Starting from scratch and building a browser for the operating system, perfectly integrated with great performance is worth the risk in my opinion. There is still ways to go, but i can easily see myself switching to Edge in the future. The browser feels great and snappy, looks nice and integrates well into Windows. The note-taking features are amazing and works well.