NSA's New surveillance program

The NSA has recently started a new monitoring system called xKeyscore.  Snowden hinted at this in an earlier interview "I, sitting at my desk," said Snowden, could "wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge or even the president, if I had a personal email".  The implications of this are many. How do you guys feel about this new development from the NSA?

Source:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/31/nsa-top-secret-program-online-data

http://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/jul/31/nsa-xkeyscore-program-full-presentation

Oh dear NSA. Well they are doing their Job. But it is annoying and stupid for people. I live in the Uk so all is well mostly. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

This is :/ just wow.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I sure hope people elect a new president in 2016 that is against this.

I doubt any president will get elected that is against these programs. Any president that actually has their people's best interest in mind are not valuable to the powers that be. If a "Peoples' Candidate" does enter the race (if they could even get that far), they would most likely be crushed by a smear campaign.

Don't they get the idea that people want them to stop?

Yes, but they don't care. They will stop when their people revolt, and probably only then.

| CPU: 2600K @ 4.5 GHz 1.325V | MB: ASUS P8Z68-V pro | GPU: EVGA GTX 480 clk 865/mem 2100 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz CL9 | HDD: Muskin Chronos Deluxe 240GB(win8) && ADATA SX900 120 GB(ubuntu 12.04) | PSU: Seasonic x760 |

Don't they get the idea that people want them to stop?

Until people actually do something (complaining on the Internet doesn't really help) they are going to continue with it.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I wish all the idiots would stop voting. They keep electing morons.

The NSA's motto might as well be "Its only illegal if you get caught". They dont give a rats ass about the Constitution. To them its a document that keeps the citizens in check and makes us feel secure. I really hope these leaks continue and finally cause the masses to throw out the current politicians. We need to bring back the government that the Constitution outlines. One that is for the people by the people.

People should stop caring, most are way too lazy to do anything about it. Sitting behind your computer and writing in caps and using hashtags won't get you anywhere. But that is the society we live in.

Smile :)

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Oh dear NSA. Well they are doing their Job. But it is annoying and stupid for people. I live in the Uk so all is well mostly.

That's assuming they aren't monitoring other countries, they have the technology and infrastructure to

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

That's assuming they aren't monitoring other countries, they have the technology and infrastructure to

I think they only care about themselves really. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

I think they only care about themselves really.

Why's that, it's probably more use to be gathering info about other countries if you think about it

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Why's that, it's probably more use to be gathering info about other countries if you think about it

They are more concerned with internal threats to be honest. The Air Force do the spying on Al Qaeda and all that.  

Yes we need rid of O-dumber 

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

I wish all the idiots would stop voting. They keep electing morons.

The NSA's motto might as well be "Its only illegal if you get caught". They dont give a rats ass about the Constitution. To them its a document that keeps the citizens in check and makes us feel secure. I really hope these leaks continue and finally cause the masses to throw out the current politicians. We need to bring back the government that the Constitution outlines. One that is for the people by the people.

So true...And then on top of all this they do not teach the constitution well in schools...its like they do not want us to know are rights(sometimes its nice to be home schooled)  

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!