Bad day... Need a new mouse

ddostella

So when I woke up today, I found out that my power supply in my gaming pc failed (overheated and pooped) :(

I went to the local Fry's and picked up a new Corsair AX860i, So I was able to fix that problem...

Well if that wasn't enough for the day, I come to find my Razer Naga has stopped working (Might have broke it when I was cleaning it... whoops).

So I need a new mouse also. My price range is about $100 dollars, and Im using the Razer BlackWidow 2013 so maybe something to match.

Suggestion's?

Thanks!

That new Naga 2014 looks like SUCH an improvement. I have the 2012 Naga (still working), and I'm even considering getting one just because. No more shiny plastic that gets grease and fingerprints! Plus more grip surfaces.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Just got done checking out a few of the suggested mice, and I think Im gonna go with the Razer Naga 2014. Did know that was out.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

And Thanks Linus for the for Naga 2014 video!

The deathadder 2013 is the best mouse currently available. Naga 2014 is if you need mmo buttons.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Razer Naga 2014, Func ms-3, mionix naos 5000/8200

One of these depending on your use case.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

I love my Logitech G9x. Adjustable weights, free wheel and single click scroll, 7 buttons in total (incl 3 on scroll wheel), adjustable dpi etc. very comfortable and just a really nice mouse in genera and it's nearly half your budget. One of my favourite parts of my rig. 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=g9x%20

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Now I gotta shop around a bit more. lol

Thanks again guys

CM Storm Sentinal Advance II maybe? A bit under your budget but a sweet mouse, lots of buttons, nice LED effects and a good grip and sensor :)

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

The ROCCAT Kone XTD, i have the same keyboard as you and i have my mouse LED's green and it is the same color as on the keyboard, i could really reccoment shit mouse, it is freaking awesome

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

G500S would be my choice for a gaming mouse. Their gaming software is pretty nice and easy to use imo.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer