Help me decide which place to move is better.

ProjectX01

The Details:

Im having a hard time deciding on where i want to spend my life. More specifically the country i want to live in. So i have 3 choices as of the moment which to me, are the best options as of now.

1.Canada

2.New zealand

3.Australia

Also,I am from the Philippines and am already a college graduate and i have a degree on business. I wont go into too much specifics.

Side note. And its not that there arent any opportunities here. It's just that, it's better in other countries.

If anyone from any country I've specified lives there. Can you tell me why your country is better than the others?

Go to the place that has the best internet!

CPU: A10-6800k @ 4.7 Motherboard: Asus A88X-Plus RAM: Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 GB GPU: PNY GTX 660 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: 500 GB Samsung 850 Evo, 120 GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1 TB WD Blue PSU: Corsair HX750i Display(s): Asus VS248H-P Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard: Amazon Special Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 Sound: Amazon Special Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

It's your choice, not some people on the internet's :P

I would go canada or australia

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Go to the place that has the best internet!

I think all of them have good internet? Im trying to consider things like cost of living so on and so forth.

Canada!!! Only downside is that the internet is really slow and expensive...

EDIT: Again, it's your choice, so don't just decide from this forum thread!

New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries around, I have heard that internet in all countries kinda sucks.

CPU: A10-6800k @ 4.7 Motherboard: Asus A88X-Plus RAM: Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 GB GPU: PNY GTX 660 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: 500 GB Samsung 850 Evo, 120 GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1 TB WD Blue PSU: Corsair HX750i Display(s): Asus VS248H-P Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard: Amazon Special Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 Sound: Amazon Special Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

I can't tell were to go but here is my advice

Look into reaserching the culture and more importantly current poltics of the region they are all stabile but probably have different attitudes towards immigrants. Also look into the economy

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Move to America; Land of the free, home of the brave.

A friend of mine who is from iligan moved to New Zealand for a period of time and she really enjoyed it. from what I can tell the culture and standard/cost of living are roughly the same for NZ and Australia, but NZ has a lot less animals that want to kill you.

Canada's western area has a fair amount of Asians, though I don't know which countries they specifically hail from, and gives you proximity to the USA.  This will allow you to visit another country by car instead of boat or plane.  I think imported goods also are cheaper in Canada than in NZ or Australia.

If for some reason you add the USA to the list of choices I would suggest looking into either California or Virginia.  As they have the First and Second largest concentration of Filipinos in the country.

I hope what I said helps in some way.

A friend of mine who is from iligan moved to New Zealand for a period of time and she really enjoyed it. from what I can tell the culture and standard/cost of living are roughly the same for NZ and Australia, but NZ has a lot less animals that want to kill you.

Canada's western area has a fair amount of Asians, though I don't know which countries they specifically hail from, and gives you proximity to the USA.  This will allow you to visit another country by car instead of boat or plane.  I think imported goods also are cheaper in Canada than in NZ or Australia.

If for some reason you add the USA to the list of choices I would suggest looking into either California or Virginia.  As they have the First and Second largest concentration of Filipinos in the country.

I hope what I said helps in some way.

Lots of people from the Philippines in Canada though. Most Asian countries are well represented in Vancouver though doubt you can find a more diverse place to live. Though it is expensive, the standard of living is great, literally always among the top cities in the world to live in.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Canada - Eh, mate.

New Zealand - Hot blonde babes

Australia - Expensive everything, deadly everything, and cool outdoors.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

From what i've heard canada is mostly on fire nowadays

And they just discovered 13 new spider species in australia

So i'd say new zealand

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"