What happened to the Theft Aware app?

Dobbsjr

Look up prey

you can get it on phones and comps I dunno its functionality on phones but on laptops it will go as far as to take photos of the person using the system with the webcam and report its location the best it can based on networks.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Ah, 2010. It likely died, or was bought out by another company and merged with it.

Website seems dead, and no search returning any results. 

Yep, just as I thought.

According to this blog they were acquired by avast. So I assume avast should have whatever you (The OP) wanted. 

http://theftaware.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&max-results=5

http://theftaware.blogspot.com/2011/09/itagents-acquired-by-avast-software.html

Ah, 2010. It likely died, or was bought out by another company and merged with it.

Website seems dead, and no search returning any results. 

Yeah seems like it merged with avast's android security app. :)

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread