Almost Crashed my car and killed myself

It should not startle you, and as for being loud yeah you know that ahead of time so if you don't want to hear it then don't go where someone might honk their horn.

This has to be the most ignorant post I've ever read anywhere. 

So It shouldn't startle me? Should I go to a doctor? Because it does startle me.

Every car has a horn, so I shouldn't go anywhere there are cars? Any suggestions? I'm thinking Antarctica.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

This has to be the most ignorant post I've ever read anywhere. 

So It shouldn't startle me? Should I go to a doctor? Because it does startle me.

Every car has a horn, so I shouldn't go anywhere there are cars? Any suggestions? I'm thinking Antarctica.

Well you said it hurts you ears so I gave a solution to that. Pretty much a nice way of saying you should just deal with it and not complain. 

That's not entirely true. If you jump out of your rocket ship while re-entering the earth's atmosphere, you're gonna die long before you hit the ground.

That's not speed killing you, you burn up in the atmosphere, you die because of the heat. :D

Things happen because you go too fast (like burning up), but ultimately it isn't the speed that kills you.

That's not speed killing you, you burn up in the atmosphere, you die because of the heat. :D

And the heat is generated through friction, which is generated through speed. :P

And the heat is generated through friction, which is generated through speed. :P

But you aren't killed by the friction nor the speed, you're killed by the heat :P

Well you said it hurts you ears so I gave a solution to that. Pretty much a nice way of saying you should just deal with it and not complain. 

Hey, a salty driver, that's new.

I know it's a lot to ask, but you'll feel better if you don't get mad over every biker/Cyclist that doesn't do exactly as you would want. 

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

But you aren't killed by the friction nor the speed, you're killed by the heat :P

But without the speed the friction cannot be generated, and without the friction the heat cannot be generated, therefore the speed is the root of the death.

its not inexperience, i actually passed my Defensive driving course 

i knew how to handle the situation 

If that were true then you should have known better I'm afraid.

you must have never driven on the roads here in Australia 

Not of Australian roads but I have had enough experiences while out driving to last me a lifetime. I spent a large portion of my earlier life driving various large vehicles around all day every day for years. I have also been on the receiving end of reckless driving on more than one occasion. The last time it almost killed me and my partner and left us with permanent back and neck problems. Fortunately we were young and did not have kids at the time.

and thank you for taking concern about my safety

you should have just said, you should have let the car crash and kill you

I couldn't care less about your safety to be honest. That said I would never wish that on anyone. It's the aftermath that idiots like you leave behind that I take issue with. Most of the time you end up being the only ones who get to walk away from killing or destroying families. Moreover I find it quite ridiculous that you come on here trying to reap sympathy for your own idiocy...

If you were smart then you'd take what happened to you as a warning and change your habits thus forth... but your kind don't sadly so you'll only learn the hard way - if you even live that long that is.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Things happen because you go too fast (like burning up), but ultimately it isn't the speed that kills you.

"When surfaces in contact move relative to each other, the friction between the two surfaces converts kinetic energy into thermal energy."

Wikipedia

The air is slowing your descent because of your speed, basically the braking is killing you because its taking your kinetic energy and converting it into thermal energy. In all fairness the shock heating and the G forces would kill you first so either way the braking will kill you and then the heat will kill kill you just that little bit more!  :P

...will kill kill you just that little bit more!  :P

Sorry that just makes me think of:

9HAPzri.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Well hopefully you learned from this.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers