First Watercooling loop need help please

-SNIP-

For that rad I hope your planning to place it in the front since the top section can take a combined max of around 60mm I believe it was on the h440 but yours is radiator is 60mm without the fans.  

As for your tubing that should be more than enough, fittings wise each component should have 2 fittings per component and angled fittings is dependent on your tubing runs. The EVO series blood red should give it a very close look to that or the Mayhem X-1 series.

For thermal paste the waterblocks have some stuff included from EKWB, but I personally use MX-4 for everything, it's non conductive.

For that rad I hope your planning to place it in the front since the top section can take a combined max of around 60mm I believe it was on the h440 but yours is radiator is 60mm without the fans.  

As for your tubing that should be more than enough, fittings wise each component should have 2 fittings per component and angled fittings is dependent on your tubing runs. The EVO series blood red should give it a very close look to that or the Mayhem X-1 series.

For thermal paste the waterblocks have some stuff included from EKWB, but I personally use MX-4 for everything, it's non conductive.

Both types of thermal paste EK provides are no-conductive as well (Gelid GC-Extreme & EK Ectotherm).

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

so for the fittings are they enough ? i just orderd all the part an hour ago :D

i got the Prolimatech PK-1 its one of the best from this review 

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/thermal-compound-roundup-february-2012/5/

You have 5 main components so you will need 10 compression fittings as said we don't know your layout and design so it's hard to say how many adapter firings you will need.

here i just did another shéma but dont now for the tubbing where should they go ...

post-247427-0-83792400-1438381892_thumb.

here i just did another shéma but dont now for the tubbing where should they go ...

What I meant was very specific tubing runs just get extra fittings if you feel your going to need more.

how much more ? 

If you can return them then it would be easier but if you can't maybe one extra just in case you run short.

i just ask them if they can modify my order beacause i can't return it and the postage price is 15 euro :P