Gta V Legit Money Taken Away?

Vivilacqua1

Hello! I have been playing a bit of gta online recently and have been doing the double xp and $ humane labs heists and have made just over one M. Later that night (last night) I bought an entity xf and all the upgrades leaving me with about 150k left. I log back in this morning to find that all I have left is about $500. I played until about one am when I got the 2k for being "A good sport" I died a bit after that so I would belive that is why i would have $500 not the 2k. I am wondering if R* reset my money after 12:00? Has this happened to you?

This has happened before when I had 25k and my friends (who shall remain nameless) installed mod menus and hung around messing with with me and generally having a good time, they are banned now the losers.(I do not accept cheated money, as it kinda defeats the purpose of the game), when I found that I had exactly $0 in my bank.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Hello! I have been playing a bit of gta online recently and have been doing the double xp and $ humane labs heists and have made just over one B. Later that night (last night) I bought an entity xf and all the upgrades leaving me with about 150k left. I log back in this morning to find that all I have left is about $500. I played until about one am when I got the 2k for being "A good sport" I died a bit after that so I would belive that is why i would have $500 not the 2k. I am wondering if R* reset my money after 12:00? Has this happened to you?

This has happened before when I had 25k and my friends (who shall remain nameless) installed mod menus and hung around messing with with me and generally having a good time, they are banned now the losers.(I do not accept cheated money, as it kinda defeats the purpose of the game), when I found that I had exactly $0 in my bank.

You made over One billion and managed to blow most of it until u hit 150k? How long have you been spamming  these heists for lo.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

I have gotten like 1000,000 in total from cheaters (they shot moneybags at my feet, couldnt avoid it) but I have never gotten any money taken away

Mobo MSI X370 Carbon CPU Ryzen 7 1700 3.8GHz RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8GB 3000MHz GPU ASUS GTX 1070 Strix Case NZXT S340 Storage Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2 - Seagate 1TB  PSU EVGA 750W Cooling NZXT Kraken X52 OS WIndows 10 Pro

Keyboard Arachnid Recore - Cherry MX Red Mouse Corsair M45  !!--GTA V--!!  

I got banned from GTA online for mods then Xbox banned my account completely

Wow, I dind't know there was someone else from Liverpool on here, nice :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

You made over One billion and managed to blow most of it until u hit 150k? How long have you been spamming  these heists for lo.

sh**, sorry one Million, I'll edit that  :blink:

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

i got about 10 million from modders and got all the expensive shit, and i didnt get anyrthing removed

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow, I dind't know there was someone else from Liverpool on here, nice :)

ye born and raised

On xbox 360 (when the game first came out) I joined an online lobby and someone gave me 50 million.  So i went ahead and spent a lottttt of it. about half of it.  And i still had 25m until the first major update came out.  They reset my money down to 100k, but left all my cars, the house, guns, ammo, and clothes.

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

You won't believe it but I modded 100 mil two months ago and well I haven't been banned.