Random 30GB hard drive

Trixa
Go to solution Solved by pwn_intended,

If You have never taken a HDD apart, it can be fun. The platters make neato mirrors and the magnets are extremely strong in them and can be used to hold up heavy things on a fridge.

Its a hard drive from my PS3 and idk what to to with it.

Any suggestions? the crazier the better!  B)

Sell

No one Dies a Virgin, Life fucks us all - Kurt Cobain

If You have never taken a HDD apart, it can be fun. The platters make neato mirrors and the magnets are extremely strong in them and can be used to hold up heavy things on a fridge.

When in doubt, re-format.

you could install linux on it or something!

Im looking up how to get OS X Yosemite :D But its pretty hard since i dont know anything about mac lol

Sell

Way to cheap! it would be 100% better as a small backup for pictures and music

Well i kind of think thats a waste because i cant do much with those magnets :P

Well i kind of think thats a waste because i cant do much with those magnets :P

I only really recommend that because an old 30GB hdd should not really be relied on as a backup. And I don't think that you would even be able to sell it to anybody because it is kinda a useless size. And I just love to take shit apart, but then again, that's just me...

The magnets are also really handy for when you are....taking things apart (common theme for me)... because it is a great way for not losing all the little screws. Just put them on the magnet and if you happen to bunp the table or sneeze hard, you wont have tiny ass screws all over the place...

When in doubt, re-format.

turn the platters into shurikens and kill your neighbours with the railgun you made from the drive magnets

OMG xD

I only really recommend that because an old 30GB hdd should not really be relied on as a backup. And I don't think that you would even be able to sell it to anybody because it is kinda a useless size. And I just love to take shit apart, but then again, that's just me...

The magnets are also really handy for when you are....taking things apart (common theme for me)... because it is a great way for not losing all the little screws. Just put them on the magnet and if you happen to bunp the table or sneeze hard, you wont have tiny ass screws all over the place...

LOL

well the hard drive is apperently corrupt and i cant put anything on it :D