Phantom Glass for LG G4?

Takaprime

There isn't one listed on the website. Is there one planned? I got the G4 recently and I want the screen to be in as good a shape as possible for a long time. I hear from Linus that Phantom Glass is good.

Alternatively, if there isn't one coming out soon for the G4, do you guys know of any good/better/cheaper alternatives to Phantom Glass?

Don't think so since the screen has an ever so slight curve.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Don't think so since the screen has an ever so slight curve.

It does, but does such a slight curve make much of a difference? And aren't the screen protectors also slightly flexible? How much of a difference does it make to manufacture?

I wouldn't bother waiting and advise you to get one such as THIS which has the same properties as the Phantom Glass screen protector would and is well rated on Amazon. I have basically an identical screen protector from a company called Ultimate Shield for my HTC One M8. You will find that there are a lot of tempered glass screen protectors that have the same properties as the ones sold by Phantom Glass which are just as good.

I wouldn't bother waiting and advise you to get one such as THIS which has the same properties as the Phantom Glass screen protector would and is well rated on Amazon. I have basically an identical screen protector from a company called Ultimate Shield for my HTC One M8. You will find that there are a lot of tempered glass screen protectors that have the same properties as the ones sold by Phantom Glass which are just as good.

Thanks a lot :) I'll definitely look into those.