Is the shield tablet discontinued?

Thunderpup

Have been thinking of getting a tablet as I will be traveling more with work but I see the supply of the shield tablet has dried up.

Any word on it being discontinued?

Nvidia stands by their products and would never let something that new die out. 3D vision is still alive... and I use it!

blackshades on

Was referring to are they still intending to keep making new units not if they are going to keep supporting existing units

Was referring to are they still intending to keep making new units not if they are going to keep supporting existing units

Pretty sure its still a current model they are intending to keep selling

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

it is the current model but no longer being sold by nvidia and most places are discontinuing it as per nvidias orders.

Rumours about for a long time of the next one to come forth very soon as it was round about this time last year it appeared and they didn't make the X1 for nothing ;)

CPU: Ryzen 2700x Cooler: NZXT x52 Kraken Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair Vii RAM: Team Darkgroup 3600 16GB DDR4 GPU: Palit GTX 1080 Gamerock SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB, 500gb 870 Evo, 250gb 970 Evo m.2 HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracude Case: Meshify C PSU: Corsair AX860i OS: Windows 10 Pro

Laptop: MSI GS70 2QE