new lappy. 2 choices. best buy underwhelming

SgtSparkles

So this would bring up a question. Am I really better of with an Asus g751 at 2.5 ghz over a dell i7548-7858slv which says it has 4gb of memory in a graphics card and doesn't say what it is. The dell is like 300 cheaper with the open box. The Asus is a quad core unlike the dell dual core. Asus modle number is g751jl-bsi7t28

So this would bring up a question. Am I really better of with an Asus g751 at 2.5 ghz over a dell i7548-7858slv which says it has 4gb of memory in a graphics card and doesn't say what it is. The dell is like 300 cheaper with the open box. The Asus is a quad core unlike the dell dual core. Asus modle number is g751jl-bsi7t28

Well if your only doing light gaming the dell would be fine.Certain games like far cry 4 tho wont even run on dual cores.The asus is obviously going to be better at everything.It has a far superior gpu compared to the 270m of the dell. So if your looking for gaming performance asus. If you just want to do light gaming then the dell will be more then capable albeit at  lower  quality settings. I think the extra money for the better cpu and gpu would be worth it for me.

Time to see if best buy price matches then fi d it cheaper online

Well if your only doing light gaming the dell would be fine.Certain games like far cry 4 tho wont even run on dual cores.The asus is obviously going to be better at everything.It has a far superior gpu compared to the 270m of the dell. So if your looking for gaming performance asus. If you just want to do light gaming then the dell will be more then capable albeit at lower quality settings. I think the extra money for the better cpu and gpu would be worth it for me.

now to find that Asus online cheap as shit. Trying to find a grand obviously

Time to see if best buy price matches then fi d it cheaper online

Yep they do price matching. Whether they except it or not is the the question.  I tried price matching a audio cable I needed one time and they wouldn't do it. Said it was below cost. They offered me a 1 cent discount. I walked out :lol:

now to find that Asus online cheap as shit. Trying to find a grand obviously

Yah not sure. Cheapest I see it is $1349 at newegg.

Yah not sure. Cheapest I see it is $1349 at newegg.

found it and got them to match 1199.99

found it and got them to match 1199.99

Nice.. Well good luck with your new laptop man. May Lord Gaben bless you :lol:

May Lord Gaben bless you :lol:

ALL HAIL THE GREAT LORD GABEN.  :D

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Nice.. Well good luck with your new laptop man. May Lord Gaben bless you :lol:

Thank you. Yes praise gaben. I can finally play cities skylines. Yay

What's the name of that website where I can check the box next to the program I wish to install. While I at it is there one for uninstall. Best buy bloat wear. Harder to find in windows 8

Edit: I found ninite now I just need something for bloat wear removal

for bloatwear the pc garbage one didn't do super well. Only found the Wild Tangent Games. Didn't find any of the other goofy stuff that i can find myself