Can you Replace the Fury X fan?

Nater

I just ordered a Fury with a hand full of Af120's will I be able to use one on the rad?

Yes, but the included fan is already very good and Af120's are airflow optimized and not static pressure optimized.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I just ordered a Fury with a hand full of Af120's will I be able to use one on the rad?

Yes you can, but AF120 will be noticeably worse then the Fury X's Gentle Typhoon.

"Rawr XD"

Technically yes but the one included is already great. No need to replace it really.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Gentle Typhoons are teh ones that come on it. They are regarded as the best radiator by many, and really don't need to be replaced unless you find them too loud. In that case, then there are only a few fans out there that perform as well at that noise level.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

How much performance are we talking? This is more of a cosmetic change, not for performance, I do not overclock.

How much performance are we talking? This is more of a cosmetic change, not for performance, I do not overclock.

Quite a bit temperature wise. The fan included is optimized for static pressure, good for using on radiators, where as the AF120's are for air flow, and not meant to push air through a radiator. If you want a Corsair fan on the Fury X's rad, get a SP120 to replace the Gentle Typhoon.

What if I did push/pull and had the af pulling?

What if I did push/pull and had the af pulling?

It will prob lower temps by a little bit, but with the drawback of some added noise.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

put it this way, change fans -> buy closed-cup headphones

dont change fan -> no need ot buy expensive closed-cup headphones

also, the fan on the fury X uses a special tiny tiny connector which isnt compatible with the connector on normal case fans. so you must cut and splice wires, which will 100% sure void your warranty