980 TI problems

Ok, so I got my MSI GTX 980 Ti about 2 weeks ago, and I've had some problems like texture issues while watching videos or playing games, or doing anything. Also sometimes the card thinks that I have nvidia surround on and only displays to my 1080p monitor and not my 4k, and I have to competently shut down and turn on PC again to fix it. Also for the first time just now caused my entire PC to shut down and restart and go into a restart loop, and made my PC think that it was on Nvidia surround. Should I RMA it? Also another thing if I do RMA it Newegg won't have any new MSI GTX 980 TIs untill late August. Should I get a refund and buy a Fury X?

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

I think it's worth the wait. Maybe get gigabyte or other?

"Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak

Maybe I'm blinded by what I see"

- Angel | Theory Of A Deadman

Did you make sure to uninstall your old nvidia drivers and reinstall new ones? I had the same issue when upgrading to my gtx 970 and that fixed it

Did you make sure to uninstall your old nvidia drivers and reinstall new ones? I had the same issue when upgrading to my gtx 970 and that fixed it

I didn't have any, I came from an AMD card, and I made sure I uninstalled everything

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

I think it's worth the wait. Maybe get gigabyte or other?

I've heard the gigabyte cards have a lot of coil whine

I've heard the gigabyte cards have a lot of coil whine

I've had 1 and can confirm, but it wasn't loud enough for me to get bothered. :D

"Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak

Maybe I'm blinded by what I see"

- Angel | Theory Of A Deadman

I've had 1 and can confirm, but it wasn't loud enough for me to get bothered. :D

but it's still there, and it shouldn't be, and if I'm watching a movie with speakers it's going to be very annoying