What would your "Heaven" be?

Caleb SF

I was listening to Shane Koyczan's "Heaven or Whatever" poem. One of the line asks, what would your heaven be? This really made me think.

So what would your "Heaven" be? 

Mine would be a library with every book; and a school room ,filled with my friends, to read them in.

Shane Koyczan \Heaven, or Whatever' :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWqUxPFqSA

The Ether ... A place where you are not concious of . A place of perfect , distilled silence , you float in it . Atleast that's my version of Heaven/Hell ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

One where You wake up Relizing your in the future while your in a capsule. then relising that you were sleeping the whole time and it was just a simulation of what life used to be on a planet. then since your another person you can live another life but now then idk if you jsut die.

A pc that has infinet performance and all of the current and future games with the best ever setup with all my friends to play with and hot naked girls for me, and a girlfriend that is cool with all of them and is also super hot and awesome 

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Another life with all of my friends and the people we love, with the cars and tech that we all love

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

100+ FPS on 5K games. 

We ain't too far from that

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

The Ether ... A place where you are not concious of . A place of perfect , distilled silence , you float in it . Atleast that's my version of Heaven/Hell ... 

a perfect place were i do not do anything stupid, and nothing gets blamed on me, only if I really didn't do it.

I'm against this cause life where you control it is not a life it's something other then that because in real life there is a problems that you need to solve and learn from those problems but in a heaven life there is no such thing there is only m unlimited money , unlimited love m to the point that you forget the value of the money and love a 1000$ is worth more if you  work hard for it , and i love this route the hard way to live your life is the best way

extremely sorry for the bad English

Manners Maketh Man

Titan XXX, Core i7 9999K

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Yeah its like the "what would you do if you won the lotto" question. For heaven to me would be a place that contains all good thing, get to see my darling Eva who sadly passed away a while now, get to see my dad again, and all the good people that have passed on. 

also something like Alice in wonderland or Charlies chocolate factory where sections are made from chocolate and you can eat everything and not get fat. 

Chrystal clear water, majestic mountains, with snow that never melts and it never goes less than -1 degree but stays in perfect formation.

NO insects, no bugs, no vermin, no crime, no wars, no pain, no hate, no sickness, no unwanted pregnancy`s, no pollution, no scum bags, 

lots of angels (women in white) playing on harps near the waters edge, endless fresh fruit trees that replenish new fruit 24 hours later. 

1000 gig / sec unlimited WiFi for streaming HD media, movies, games etc. 

water is endless fresh stream of ice cold from the 20,000ft mountains in the distance, into pure amazing lakes and rivers that provide clean water. 20 hours a day of sunshine / light then super clear dark nights with thousands of easy to see stars and planets, nebula, star formation etc.

100 - 1 ratio of super thin, healthy woman in white (angels) 

and i can go on and on. 

got to love Asus components

Heaven for me would be a massive MASSIVE field with both a tarmac track and dirt track, as well as a line-up of bikes... Be it sports and dirt+motards maybe even some adventure-touring bikes.

That would be a fun day

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350