Forgot windows live ID, what can i do?

So, I had to reinstall windows and windows live doesn't log in automaticly anymore, but I didn't write down the email adress I used for the account, which I used to activate Dirt3, so now if I launch the game without logging in it doesn't save my progress. Is there anything I can do? the website can only give you access to the account if you can tell them the email you used, but they requiered me to use a hotmail, oulook or some adress like that, so I made one, used to for windows live only, and never used it again. I usually use a different provider, but they didn't accept that adress.

What can I do to be able to play my game?

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

I doubt you have 20 live ID's just try all of them until it works.

I doubt you have 20 live ID's just try all of them until it works.

the problem is that I have no idea what name I used before the @ (used many in the past years..) and whether I used @hotmail.com, @hotmail.de, @outlook.com or one of the other ones they suggest.

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

We'll there is nothing you can do except trial and error. Unless you hacked it somehow.... Which I dot think you want to do.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Reason number 1 why I don't have more than 2-3 emails. 1 primary for almost everything, 1 throwaway for random stuff I don't care about.

If you have a list of emails that you can access, login to each inbox (if you've forgotten the passwords to them, have fun going through recovery for each one XD) and search for "XBOX Live" - the emails that don't show any results can be eliminated, leaving fewer options to try.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I figured it out, on the hotmail login they tell you even if the password is nonsense if the email exist or not, that sped up the process quiet a lot. thanks guys, I'll be off plaing some dirt 3 :)

#KILLEDMYWIFE