How to raise money

Crozacx

So, I'm still 14, but I have a PC already. However, my best friend has been playing on a crappy AIO that runs TF2 on medium settings on 30 fps. I don't know the exact specs, but an entry level gaming build would do better. I tried convincing her to upgrade to 64 bit because she is on 32 bit and I spent ages trying to get her to play Planetside 2 with me, but that game just removed 32 bit support several weeks ago. So, I'm trying to find a way to earn about $350 in my currency to get her an entry level gaming build. I still have school, so part time won't really do. I can do photoshop, make short movie sequences in UE4, and salvaging and building PCs. So, any ideas? It would be nice to finish it by christmas, but a whole year is also okay

Go around cutting grass? Asking neighbors if you can do a few odd jobs around their house maybe?

CPU i7-4770k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z97M Gaming RAM 2x4Gb Patriot Viper @ 1866Mhz GPU EVGA 1080 FTW Case Corsair 750D Storage Intel 730 series 240GB + Segate Baracuda 3TB PSU Corsair HX850 Displays Philips 242G5 (Main) + Asus MX239 Cooling Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Steel Series Apex Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razor DeathAdder 2013 Sound CA DacMagic Plus + Schitt Valhalla 2 + KRK Rokit Powered 6 + HD650 

Operating System Windows 10

Offer to wash cars, mow lawns, get a paper round, ask your parents if they will pay you to do extra chores and such. That's about all you can do at 14.

guess i can try and do that. I'm thinking of spending weekends building PCs in a computer store I am familiar with. I do know they needed help building PCs because of the amount of orders they are getting and they only have 1 guy building all of it.

guess i can try and do that. I'm thinking of spending weekends building PCs in a computer store I am familiar with. I do know they needed help building PCs because of the amount of orders they are getting and they only have 1 guy building all of it.

Do it! Any extra work will help you make more money.

CPU i7-4770k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z97M Gaming RAM 2x4Gb Patriot Viper @ 1866Mhz GPU EVGA 1080 FTW Case Corsair 750D Storage Intel 730 series 240GB + Segate Baracuda 3TB PSU Corsair HX850 Displays Philips 242G5 (Main) + Asus MX239 Cooling Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Steel Series Apex Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razor DeathAdder 2013 Sound CA DacMagic Plus + Schitt Valhalla 2 + KRK Rokit Powered 6 + HD650 

Operating System Windows 10

Offer to wash cars, mow lawns, get a paper round, ask your parents if they will pay you to do extra chores and such. That's about all you can do at 14. 

it sucks :(

it sucks :(

the thing is this is for a friend and not for me

I wouldn't buy a pc for a friend at 14

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

1) Take a dollar bill in your hand

2) Carefully move your hand upward

3) There you go you *raised* money!!!!!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

if I were you and somehow managed to earn those $350 I would only spend it on my self.

Remember that every dollar saved is two dollars earned.