Weight Lost

RamSatesh

Sup guys,have a question here,so they say drinking green tea helps you lose weight/fat,around 2-4 cups a day.So my question is how much is a cup?ml?And one more thing,which is better?Green Tea vs Lemon Water.Heard both of them are good.Help is much appreciated :)

PS:I do exercise xD

Might not be the best community to ask tho... No idea, sorry for being useless :(

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

it's not just exercise and tea that will make you lose weight. you have to watch what you're eating (more greens no junk) and how much you eat

Sup guys,have a question here,so they say drinking green tea helps you lose weight/fat,around 2-4 cups a day.So my question is how much is a cup?ml?And one more thing,which is better?Green Tea vs Lemon Water.Heard both of them are good.Help is much appreciated :)

Asking for nutritional help on a tech forum.

post-51022-0-99313500-1437087297.gif

Might not be the best community to ask tho... No idea, sorry for being useless :(

nah its okay man,but im sure there must be some guys who went through the process

Water is best when working out

236 ml in a cup.

Drink a gatoraid or similar after. You have cramps take a tums.

As you said you already work out so the hard part is done. Diet and exercise is what works, we are animals that worked for their food so its easy to get fat when we dont.

I have lost 5 lbs from a good 8 mile run, all water, i only weigh 130 so you can lose alot of water weight then gain it back dont worry.

it's not just exercise and tea that will make you lose weight. you have to watch what you're eating (more greens no junk) and how much you eat

yup a good diet helps too,just wanted to know more about green tea and lemon water

Water is best when working out

236 ml in a cup.

Drink a gatoraid or similar after. You have cramps take a tums.

As you said you already work out so the hard part is done. Diet and exercise is what works, we are animals that worked for their food so its easy to get fat when we dont.

I have lost 5 lbs from a good 8 mile run, all water, i only weigh 130 so you can lose alot of water weight then gain it back dont worry.

oh okay,thx mate

I'd like to see some randomized controlled trials indicating weight loss from consuming those things. Food fads are like politics, every new cycle somebody expects change.

There's no magic bullet. 

Eating an apple instead of drinking apple juice will help you lose weight because the former fills you up and has high fiber content. That means it takes a bit longer to digest while still taking up space in your stomach so that you feel relatively full.

Don't drink soda, drink diet soda. Or better yet I'd just recommend drinking flavored carbonated water. And it's cheaper too. I get a 2L bottle of that stuff for $1. And honestly I think it tastes better than real soda now, so I wouldn't go back. I can't even finish a can of soda now.

Stay away from overly processed foods because those tend to have a boatload of salt.

Also, are you losing weight for aesthetic reasons or for health reasons? Exercise could make you gain weight depending on the situation with your body.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

You need to watch what you eat, and eat less. Make sure you fall within the 2000 cal a day area. Exercise helps too. Drinking tea doesnt do anything,  just makes you go poop. 

CPU: i5 4670k | Motherboard: MSI B85I | Stock cooler | RAM: 8gb DDR3 RAM 1600mhz | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocked w/ACX cooling | Storage: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/ Window

oh okay,thx mate

no problem i was in charge with the fitness of over 75 people at one time so feel free to ask, most of what i know is military based and may not be the most current though. Anyways best of luck.

Caloric deficit = weight loss. 

Simple. 

It is beneficial to drink it because it's low kcal. (instead of soda)

That's why it helps with weight loss.

Also it does have some beneficial things in it, but those are not what make the difference.

reddit.com/r/fitness

reddit.com/r/loseit

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

one absolute fact. DO NOT DRINK YOUR CALORIES

so that said one thing that helps curb hunger pangs is hot water or anything hot.

now..... speaking as a person of japanese decent who drinks green tea regularly just drink any hot drink with 0 ZERO sugars or sweeteners added.

myself, for reasons due to frugality, I drink a lot of red rose or just unbranded generic orange pekoe tea. would love to substitute for green tea but going through several gallons a day its really... really expensive.

now for one vs the other.... go for the cheaper one. as said above as a japanese person I'd love to say go for green tea its da best ... but no I won't lie to you.

one absolute fact. DO NOT DRINK YOUR CALORIES

so that said one thing that helps curb hunger pangs is hot water or anything hot.

now..... speaking as a person of japanese decent who drinks green tea regularly just drink any hot drink with 0 ZERO sugars or sweeteners added.

myself, for reasons due to frugality, I drink a lot of red rose or just no name orange pekoe tea. would love to substitute for green tea but going through several gallons a day its really... really expensive.

now for one vs the other.... go for the cheaper one. as said above as a japanese person I'd love to say go for green tea its da best ... but no I won't lie to you.

Didn't know you were Japanese :o cool

Didn't know you were Japanese :o cool

lol did you think I was the ultimate Weaboo linking all sorts of japanese recipes and tiny japanese girls eating enough food to feed a battalion?

lol did you think I was the ultimate Weaboo linking all sorts of japanese recipes and tiny japanese girls eating enough food to feed a battalion?

Nope. Typically Japanese people themselves are NOT that stereotype at all. :P

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

well a friend of mine lost some serious weight with lemon juice but i personally cant bare it. i switched from green tea to green tea extract together with a number of other natural helpers in capsule form and so far it works really great. ps: and i dont even exercise or look at what im eating im doing the same shit a usual but having one of them capsules 2-3 times a day and its really great in my mind. 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Weight loss is fairly simple, you want to burn fat and keep muscle tone, personally i wouldn't rely on either green tea or lemon water to be some miracle because theyre not, they both have their benefits but if you want to see results fast, eat clean, eat less but more frequently (speeds up metabolism), watch your macros (fats, proteins and carbs) try drinking more water, and do more compound movement exercises. less machine exercises because those are usually designated for isolation movements.

I'm a certified personal trainer

You need to watch what you eat, and eat less. Make sure you fall within the 2000 cal a day area. Exercise helps too. Drinking tea doesnt do anything,  just makes you go poop. 

tea makes me pee, coffee makes me poo =)

Green tea in theory speeds up a little bit the metabolism but it's not really gonna make any difference, but it's great since it doesn't have calories and you can drink that instead of other drinks.

You can drink how much you want.

If you like lemon and water drink lemon and water, if you like tea drink tea, or both.