LG G3 vs OnePlus one, and maybe LG G4?

Which one is better(I care about the camera and battery life)? Their prices are almost the same here(the oneplus one is slightly cheaper).

Also, I considered getting the LG G4, but the difference in prices between the G4 and the G3 is about 300$. Are the improvements from the G3 worth the (rather big) difference?

Thanks in advance.

LG G4 has the best camera out of all the phones up to date. With the S6 slightly behind. But for 300$ difference, it's not worth it. You will be happy with the G3 I think. Don't know about the OnePlus One camera, some say it's good, some say it's slightly above average.

Which one is better(I care about the camera and battery life)? Their prices are almost the same here(the oneplus one is slightly cheaper).

Also, I considered getting the LG G4, but the difference in prices between the G4 and the G3 is about 300$. Are the improvements from the G3 worth the (rather big) difference?

Thanks in advance.

I would get the oneplusone any day of the week. It poo's all over the g3 in my opinion and as far as the pricing goes on a g4, just too much for my taste.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I have a G3. Best damn phone I've ever used. If you have any questions let me know.

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

The OnePlus One or the LG G3.

I own the latter and I love it but the OnePlus seems to be the better deal but I would personally get the G3 solely because I have heard horror stories about OnePlus' customer support and would like to see an improvement before buying one. They're nearly identical other than that, with the OnePlus One having better battery life thanks to its 1080p display (compared to 1440p on the G3) and the G3 having a laser AF system for its camera, along with an SD card slot on the G3.

Oh, and I also happen to use the LG G4 as my daily for about 3 weeks now. I can tell you that whether or not it is worth the extra cost is up to you, but to me, the camera improvements, the display (seriously, after using the display on the G4, it's hard for me to look at the one on the G3), plus the streamlined and lag-free software made the upgrade worth it in my personal opinion. I'm loving mine so far.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

Thanks, I think i'll get the oneplus one. I'm not sure about the oneplus two, I don't want to mess with the invite system.