Help crack a case

Bugboi

Hi,I want to start this off by giving context to give you reason to help me.My father is a lawyer and is trying to make a case against a drunk driver that got into a car crash with a friend and broke his back and had to undergo multiple surgeries already but the point is that I'm trying to figure out where the drunk driver was,he has a galaxy s6 with a data plan and he had location services on.I need to know if it is possible to know where he was and when he was there.Also it is not an issue if the info is not avalible to the public.

Thank you

This seems straight up illegal, prepare for deletion.

Are you asking for a way to retrieve location data from a third parties phone? 

Hi,I want to start this off by giving context to give you reason to help me.My father is a lawyer and is trying to make a case against a drunk driver that got into a car crash with a friend and broke his back and had to undergo multiple surgeries already but the point is that I'm trying to figure out where the drunk driver was,he has a galaxy s6 with a data plan and he had location services on.I need to know if it is possible to know where he was and when he was there.Also it is not an issue if the info is not avalible to the public.

Thank you

Only the police can access it, and they still need a warrant from the court unless it's a security threat

And this shouldn't be on General Discussion anyways (or LTT)

You would need a warrant for that ... and only the Police can do it ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...