is it just me or are the deals everywhere the last few days?

JewishBacon

$236 for a 980 at microcenter

$150 fora a 970 at MC

Amazon sale 

Newegg sale 

best buy $200 gift card for $15

THIS IS BETTER  THAN THE STEAM SALE.

seriousy though the last few days man....the deaaaaaals. 

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

the 980 was an error. afaik

i still dont understand what you mean by the last few days..?

$236 for a 980 at microcenter

$150 fora a 970 at MC

Amazon sale 

Newegg sale 

best buy $200 gift card for $15

THIS IS BETTER  THAN THE STEAM SALE.

seriousy though the last few days man....the deaaaaaals. 

Good luck getting any of those 980's or 970's, I live 10 minutes from a microcenter and they are always sold out the second the deal starts. The best buy gift cards arent for best buy, so clothes company I believe. But the Amazon and Newegg sales are exciting but I feel like the amazon sale might have hyped up a bit too much. Feels like a lot of amazon made stuff and house hold stuff I dont care about.

Good luck getting any of those 980's or 970's, I live 10 minutes from a microcenter and they are always sold out the second the deal starts. The best buy gift cards arent for best buy, so clothes company I believe. But the Amazon and Newegg sales are exciting but I feel like the amazon sale might have hyped up a bit too much. Feels like a lot of amazon made stuff and house hold stuff I dont care about.

I got 5 of the bestbuy giftcards, they are to BB

$236 for 980 was a mistake and people got their orders cancelled.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor