PSA: Newegg competing sale vs. Amazon Prime Day (now live)

lol Amazon's sale thus far is pretty underwhelming too. even if you don't like tech...

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

lol Amazon's sale thus far is pretty underwhelming too. even if you don't like tech...

Underwhelming might be putting it nicely lol.

I was hoping for some running/gym earphones. Let me know if anyone sees some good deals.

Green Man Gaming, Amazon, and Newegg all have a sale in the same week.
Jesus, I'm gonna be bumming nickels on the side of the road for that sweet new ssd soon lmao

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

The 512GB MX100 is going for $160 on Amazon

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

I was hoping for some running/gym earphones. Let me know if anyone sees some good deals.

Newegg has 2 varieties of the LG Tone wireless bluetooth headphones on their sale, not that great on their own, but I started using them with the Comply replacement sport tips and now I love running with them

Any good deals on the GTX 970 or GTX 960 on amazon or newegg or any site?

Any good deals on the GTX 970 or GTX 960 on amazon or newegg or any site?

There were a few 970s that got sold for around 250 because of a 15% off amazon warehouse deal, but other then that nah. I'm still hopeful since we have amazon, new egg, and best buy apparently taking today to put out deals, but ahhhhh that hope is darn small. 

im happy. scored a 240gb ssd for 67.50. thanks guys :)

meh i bought it with a combo and they probably would shut down the whole customer service for any guy like me:/

It's worth checking out. They've credited me for lower prices before several times. Especially if anything was iron egg guaranteed

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

If anyone is interested, Amazon is offering a hell of a sweet deal on a 20 roll pack of toilet paper for $7.

EDIT: Ah, crap! They sold out!

If anyone is interested, Amazon is offering a hell of a sweet deal on a 20 roll pack of toilet paper for $7.

EDIT: Ah, crap! They sold out!

Whatever will we wipe the edit with!?

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

I'm finding Neweggs to be much better than Amazons so far..

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I'm finding Neweggs to be much better than Amazons so far..

some parts that are on sale at newegg are same price as amazon regular price rip

some parts that are on sale at newegg are same price as amazon regular price rip

For me, newegg had the cheaper Define R5 cases, EVGA G2 650w PSU, and Asus Z97-Pro mobo. Exactly what I was hoping for :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

For me, newegg had the cheaper Define R5 cases, EVGA G2 650w PSU, and Asus Z97-Pro mobo. Exactly what I was hoping for :D

i was hoping for cheaper ssds and aios... but noooooo. :unsure:

i was hoping for cheaper ssds and aios... but noooooo. :unsure:

SSDs are a little bit cheaper, not by much but still. and you can get a new H100i for $50 from frys, or get it pricematched at BestBuy if you get a bored support agent.

I LITERALLY JUST FUCKING BOUGHT A K70 RGB A WEEK AGO

WHY NEWEGG WHY

See if they'll do a price adjustment, unless you didn't buy it off Newegg. :P

Intel 2600k @ 4.5 GHz | CoolerMaster 212 Evo | ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe | XFX 7950 Black Ed. Corsair Vengeance RAM (4x4GB)NZXT Phantom 820 | Rosewill 1000w Bronze

ASUS VN248H-P IPS | LG E2742 | Logitech Z623 | Logitech G600 |Steelseries QcK Heavy | Corsair K90 MX Red | Ducky Shine Year of the Goat MX RedErgotech Freedom Arm