Can someone recommend me an adapter or a special cord for this?

Xtreme Gamer

Im going to record guitar tunes to my computer soon and I need an adapter for it. I know that i will either need an 1/4 to 3.5mm adapter for a guitar instrument cord we already have. Or, an 1/4 to usb adapter. I need the adapter to be below $10 if possible but still be good quality. The software i'm using is fl stufio 12. Thanks for any help!!!!

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Im going to record guitar tunes to my computer soon and I need an adapter for it. I know that i will either need an 1/4 to 3.5mm adapter for a guitar instrument cord we already have. Or, an 1/4 to usb adapter. I need the adapter to be below $10 if possible but still be good quality. The software i'm using is fl stufio 12. Thanks for any help!!!!

@ might know this

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Oh otherway! Yeah, that is totally a good!

So that adapter should do me good?

So that adapter should do me good?

Yeah if you are looking for a 1/4 to 3.5mm jack, that will do you perfect!