So I am almost done with the planning part of my first build (I've chosen all the parts) but I am still missing a case. I've looked at several cases with my favourites being: NZXT H440, NZXT S340, Fractal R5, the Noctis 450 and the Enthoo Luxe. I am looking for a case with a nice window, good quality, airflow, and can allow for liquid cooling in the future. 

My build so far is: 

CPU: Intel i5 4690K

CPU cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo 43.1 CFM

Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury White 8GB (2 x 4GB)

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5

HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5"

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Twin Frozr V

PSU: Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX 

If you have any suggestions for another case that's better than the ones I mentioned feel free to tell me :)

Also if there is anything wrong with my setup please let me know! 

if your on a budget go with the s340

if not the H440 and N450 are the same case except for exterior look and some sound dampening on the H440

and the Define R5 is just about the same type of case as the H440

So my choice would be the N450 but thats me go with what you think looks good to you.

I would recommend either the Corsair Carbide Spec 03 or the NZXT H440 ( a bit expensive but if that's not a problem for you it's a very sick case) 

Hope I helped !!! 

Cheers :)  :)

You have nearly the exact same build as me!

I really like the cleaner, more understated look of the H440. You'd probably get better airflow in the N450, but price may well be your deciding factor!

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

Fractal Design Define S or Phanteks Enthoo Pro/Luxe

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

I'd get the N450

if your on a budget go with the s340

if not the H440 and N450 are the same case except for exterior look and some sound dampening on the H440

and the Define R5 is just about the same type of case as the H440

So my choice would be the N450 but thats me go with what you think looks good to you.

Oh ok :) I hear that the N450 has better airflow than the h440? 

You have nearly the exact same build as me!

I really like the cleaner, more understated look of the H440. You'd probably get better airflow in the N450, but price may well be your deciding factor!

Price isnt really a too big factor ^^ but is the difference in airflow a big one?

I would recommend either the Corsair Carbide Spec 03 or the NZXT H440 ( a bit expensive but if that's not a problem for you it's a very sick case) 

Hope I helped !!! 

Cheers :)  :)

Ok, and thanks it does help! :) :)

Price isnt really a too big factor ^^ but is the difference in airflow a big one?

The front of the case is quite restricted because the gaps to let in air aren't huge.

Although, my system is doing extremely well with dust, barely anything has got through, so less cleaning :)

Don't know what the N450 is like on this front either, mind you!

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

The front of the case is quite restricted because the gaps to let in air aren't huge.

Although, my system is doing extremely well with dust, barely anything has got through, so less cleaning :)

Don't know what the N450 is like on this front either, mind you!

Oh I think I will be going for the H440 so far, I really enjoy the big window and the look it has is quite nice :) and for my build it should do just fine maybe in the future I might upgrade it ^^ Thanks for the help!

Make sure you do a build log! :)

Make sure you do a build log! :)

I will try! :)