[US-Newegg] LG IPS Display W/ FREE 128GB SSD

WLockIV

This a $279 TWENTY-SEVEN inch IPS display on sale for $189, and it comes with 128 GB SSD. Only downside is that it only has 1080p res to cover all that real estate. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824025041

I believe the sale is in prep. for Windows 10. 

Good deal but that SSD isn't particularly good.

well its free you can do whatever you want with it and not give a shit.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

well its free you can do whatever you want with it and not give a shit.

That's true and even without the ssd it would still be a good deal.

Sell it for $30 on CL should be no problem. $160 is a pretty good deal if you are a screen size junkie.

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

Sell it for $30 on CL should be no problem. $160 is a pretty good deal if you are a screen size junkie.

Heck I paid 220 for a non ips samsung 2 year ago with a shitty tn panel.

Heck I paid 220 for a non ips samsung 2 year ago with a shitty tn panel.

I was also shopping around that time for 23 inch monitors, so it seems to me the LG options I noticed the 23 inch was like 180 and the 27 inch version was like 280. You can get a 25 inch 1440p from Acer for less than that now haha.

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

a 1080p screen at that size starts to look not all that great....  if you want that size of screen i'd personally recommend 1400p

a 1080p screen at that size starts to look not all that great....  if you want that size of screen i'd personally recommend 1400p

Yea that'd be just about my only concern with this deal.

I've had 27" screens at 1080p they just look terrible. Everything is bloated. Gotta use that 1440p resolution