Skinny but eat like a rhino thread

Statecat

I share your "pain" here.

my BMR is just shy of 4k calories/day, granted, I am more active.

Trying to gain weight has always been a struggle for me. I had to put on some weight back in high school for football, and I had to crank myself up to about 6500-7k calries a day. I was having to drink whole milk with dairy creamer in it.

It's not necessarily something that plagues me, as my wife has the complete opposite problem, and i'd much rather deal with my "problems" than hers.

Skinny Mceatsalot master race. xD *High five* Well I'm glad your wife has you to support her eh? (:

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

been really skinny my whole life but eat the most in my family

My brethren! I have found you!

Yesterday I ate a 12 taco box from taco bell along with 2 sides of nachos. Then I got home from work 3 hours later and ate a hamburger and 2 hotdogs. Gain weight? Nah. Probably lost some actually.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Yesterday I ate a 12 taco box from taco bell along with 2 sides of nachos. Then I got home from work 3 hours later and ate a hamburger and 2 hotdogs. Gain weight? Nah. Probably lost some actually.

Sometimes I wish I lived in the US..... food is cheaper there, considerably :P and hardware too.

Indeed brother! Welcome! *Shakes your hand happily and smiles*

Sometimes I wish I lived in the US..... food is cheaper there, considerably :P and hardware too.

Oh I am so happy. Yes, our Internet may be horrid but I was able to get a Zotac 980 Ti amp! Extreme for only 689 bucks! That's only 40 bucks over reference!

Oh I am so happy. Yes, our Internet may be horrid but I was able to get a Zotac 980 Ti amp! Extreme for only 689 bucks! That's only 40 bucks over reference!

Yeah... 980 Ti's are 750 euro here, at least.

Yeah... 980 Ti's are 750 euro here, at least.

What is it that causes such inflation of prices? Tax? I know Europe taxes the hell out of things sometimes.

What is it that causes such inflation of prices? Tax? I know Europe taxes the hell out of things sometimes.

21% tax on all things but food, books, medicines and other basic needs (basic needs have 6% tax). (Netherlands)

Yes, we are taxed the hell out and they keep increasing it....

This country however has other qualities that make up for it.

I used to be like that, but I'm on the wrong side of 30 now.

I'm 5'8" and about 165lbs

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

My doctor said I'm too skinny, and my mom went full overload and bought a bunch a fruit.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

21% tax on all things but food, books, medicines and other basic needs (basic needs have 6% tax). (Netherlands)

Yes, we are taxed the hell out and they keep increasing it....

This country however has other qualities that make up for it.

Oh I see. That is indeed expensive. I understand that somewhat. California (my state) has pretty much a ten percent sales tax. That is high in the U.S. Well of course! The Netherlands are beautiful! Much more enjoyable than the desert that I live in! Hahaha. It's a nightmare for my electronics because we have many dust storms. I remember once I actually had to put a Middle Eastern face wrap on just to get me mum neosporin at the store down the road. 0.o

Oh I see. That is indeed expensive. I understand that somewhat. California (my state) has pretty much a ten percent sales tax. That is high in the U.S. Well of course! The Netherlands are beautiful! Much more enjoyable than the desert that I live in! Hahaha. It's a nightmare for my electronics because we have many dust storms. I remember once I actually had to put a Middle Eastern face wrap on just to get me mum neosporin at the store down the road. 0.o

That sounds bad :P Move to a different state?

My doctor said I'm too skinny, and my mom went full overload and bought a bunch a fruit.

Hahaha that's actually quite funny. She should of bought protein rich and healthy fat foods though. Fruits are only good for you in the right amounts. XP Fish, veggies, eggs, (yes the whole egg) are great for you. And even if you don't gain weight you will be fine because that's just how your body is. XP

That sounds bad :P Move to a different state?

Eh I can't. I graduate in December and the college I'm applying to is in Beverly Hills. (Around 2 hours away from where I am now) I will definitely move when I graduate from college though. Haha. California is not my place. xD Anywhere green with gigabit Internet and a strong electronics community I will be happy with. I need suggestions. Hahah.

It's about genes. Also if your young it's okay, you have a fast metabolism. But once you age you will gain weight.

Eh I can't. I graduate in December and the college I'm applying to is in Beverly Hills. (Around 2 hours away from where I am now) I will definitely move when I graduate from college though. Haha. California is not my place. xD Anywhere green with gigabit Internet and a strong electronics community I will be happy with. I need suggestions. Hahah.

Netherlands?

internet is pretty great here, sitting on this myself: 

4503503758.png

(should be 100 but w/e ) Also it is green here. :P

Netherlands?

4503503758.png

(should be 100 but w/e )

I would if it weren't for those taxes. >_< I'm thinking Washington State. It's nice and green, and has a great fiber optic community over there. You speak great English by the way, did you learn English alongside Dutch? Those are crazy speeds by the way. I'm lucky if I get 5 Mbps download.

post-220100-0-28508100-1436857949.pngpost-220100-0-17180500-1436857814.jpg

Netherlands?

4503503758.png

(should be 100 but w/e ) Also it is green here. :P

I would if it weren't for those taxes. >_< I'm thinking Washington State. It's nice and green, and has a great fiber optic community over there. You speak great English by the way, did you learn English alongside Dutch? Those are crazy speeds by the way. I'm lucky if I get 5 Mbps download.

I am from Iraq (from the christian community there though I am an atheist now) and came here when I was 3-4 years old.

I learned Dutch, Arabic from my parents and English well.... I guess gaming had a part in it, just have an affinity for it.

You must have a good metabolism then. I've haven't been the most fortunate as far as metabolism rate goes. But I've been taking suppliments that helped alot, now I eat 1k-1.5k calories over my suggested diet and I'm still able to loose if not maintain my body weight.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

I am from Iraq (from the christian community there though I am an atheist now) and came here when I was 3-4 years old.

I learned Dutch, Arabic from my parents and English well.... I guess gaming had a part in it, just have an affinity for it.

No way. That's crazy! You're a Kurd right? I really give your community a salute and a thank you for everything they endure and do for people. That's really cool! I grew up in Thailand for five years so I spoke Thai for a while. I can't speak it any longer though. Hehe. I had no one to talk to in the language when I moved back to the States.

Well... at least you have better ping :D

but when i play online i get 1 bar for ping LOL

You must have a good metabolism then. I've haven't been the most fortunate as far as metabolism rate goes. But I've been taking suppliments that helped alot, now I eat 1k-1.5k calories over my suggested diet and I'm still able to loose if not maintain my body weight.

It's the Asian part of me I bet. I'm many things such as Scottish, Irish, German, British, French, etc. But I'm also Chinese and Filipino. Haha. Filipino people are small. ;-; I look extremely German but I have the Asian body type.