Gaming/school laptop shopping advice (needed)

High guys, I'm new to the forums have been with Linus Media Group since it was him and the "Camera man", and I need some help deciding what laptop I should get since I'm going to college and want something more slick that the brick I'm carrying around right now. I will need it for school use and gaming of course, and maybe some video editing. I have been looking at these two laptops from MSI. I have been looking at these because they can fit an M.2 SSD and HDD, and I really can't see me going back to HDD only, I would go mad before the pc even booted up! #slowaf The prices of these two items are also the max of my budget. (the website is in Danish but I guess we can all understand the specs sheet):

MSI GE72 2QD 013NE Apache

http://www.edbpriser.dk/baerbar-laptop/msi-ge72-2qd-013ne-apache-id-9666164.aspx

MSI GE70 2QD 698NE Apache

http://www.edbpriser.dk/baerbar-laptop/msi-ge70-2qd-698ne-apache-id-9521106.aspx

If you think I should go with one of these or maybe have something better to suggest please let me know :)

:)DON'T PANIC :)

High guys, I'm new to the forums have been with Linus Media Group since it was him and the "Camera man", and I need some help deciding what laptop I should get since I'm going to college and want something more slick that the brick I'm carrying around right now. I will need it for school use and gaming of course, and maybe some video editing. I have been looking at these two laptops from MSI. I have been looking at these because they can fit an M.2 SSD and HDD, and I really can't see me going back to HDD only, I would go mad before the pc even booted up! #slowaf The prices of these two items are also the max of my budget. (the website is in Danish but I guess we can all understand the specs sheet):

MSI GE72 2QD 013NE Apache

http://www.edbpriser.dk/baerbar-laptop/msi-ge72-2qd-013ne-apache-id-9666164.aspx

MSI GE70 2QD 698NE Apache

http://www.edbpriser.dk/baerbar-laptop/msi-ge70-2qd-698ne-apache-id-9521106.aspx

If you think I should go with one of these or maybe have something better to suggest please let me know :)

Both are alright but I can tell you the last one's build quality is horrible.

A good alternative would be a Lenovo y50 

I personally absolutely love the lenovo y50, you can get the 4K version of it for roughly the same if not a little more than those, or the 1080p model for cheaper, though the 1080p model has had quite a few reports of the screen having a yellowish tint. (I haven't seen the screen of the 1080p model, though one of my monitors has a pretty annoying yellowish tint and imo its not that big of a deal as long as you're not doing any graphical work or such on it where colour accuracy is key)

Of the two, you'd probs be best off with the GE72 2QD instead of the GE70 2QD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I think you should go with whatever one you want :) There's so many options no-a-days, and if you keep on trying to decide which one, it's going to take forever for you to choose! Personally, I would recommend some Sager models. You said you wanted to edit videos, and Sager makes computers with desktop CPUs in them! They're a bit pricey, but there's also many other models that are worth it. I personally own the NP8651-S model, and I can say, it's freaking awesome. 

Best of luck choosing; let me know which one you decide to go with!