ACER X34 Gsync preorder it now

Metro

Hello

Do you think I should preorder the ACER X34 Gsync version, the Freesync version got a good review, so should I preorder the Gsync version now.

Thanks

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Hello

Do you think I should preorder the ACER X34 Gsync version, the Freesync version got a good review, so should I preorder the Gsync version now.

Thanks

I don't think you Should ever preorder anything......

1. There is a free sync version and it is already out? Wuuut?
2. Which advantages do you get by pre-ordering? None! So why would you even consider it?  :rolleyes:

1. There is a free sync version and it is already out? Wuuut?

2. Which advantages do you get by pre-ordering? None! So why would you even consider it?  :rolleyes:

The Freesync version got a review and if I do not preorder it then it might become out of stock when it comes out.

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

I don't think you Should ever preorder anything......

So even if it got a good review

So even if it got a good review

if it got a good review that means its out and there by not a preorder

and this Gsync one isnt out

it could be shit compared to the free sync one we won't know till it is out.

The Freesync version got a review and if I do not preorder it then it might become out of stock when it comes out.

Even if you preorder it it can become out of stock...

And I didn't even know there was a free-sync version. Good to know...

Hello

Thanks

When does the Gsync one come out I'm close to going with a different monitor as I have waited for this one ages and can't find a certain release date anywhere?

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

When does the Gsync one come out I'm close to going with a different monitor as I have waited for this one ages and can't find a certain release date anywhere?

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/34-acer-predator-x34-curved-ips-nvidia-g-sync-gaming-monitor-ips-hdmi20-displayport-3440x1440-300cd-

End of August :)

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Hope the LED's are RGB or can be turned off on the underside of the monitor red just isn't gonna cut it with my yellow black theme build :P

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

There is an Asus 34" 3440x1440 G-sync 100hz monitor coming out in the next few months as well, so I would keep an eye out for that as well.

There is an Asus 34" 3440x1440 G-sync 100hz monitor coming out in the next few months as well, so I would keep an eye out for that as well.

100Hz? o_o 

I know there is the Asus PG34Q coming, but that was said to be 60Hz by Nvidia, but rumoured to now be 75Hz, is that the one you're talking about or is there another new one coming out? :o 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

100Hz? o_o 

I know there is the Asus PG34Q coming, but that was said to be 60Hz by Nvidia, but rumoured to now be 75Hz, is that the one you're talking about or is there another new one coming out? :o 

I believe it may've been on JJ's twitter or PCDIY, but the PG34 was having some really high yields of panels able to reach 75 to 100hz without artifacting. So, we may be surprised.  I may be jumping the gun on the 100hz, but I am definitely holding out that they worked some magic.

I believe it may've been on JJ's twitter or PCDIY, but the PG34 was having some really high yields of panels able to reach 75 to 100hz without artifacting. So, we may be surprised.  I may be jumping the gun on the 100hz, but I am definitely holding out that they worked some magic.

Ohhh, yeah I think that's where the 75Hz rumour came from, I didn't know it was about 100Hz too aha, that would be great though, guess we'll just have to wait and see  :unsure:

Ohhh, yeah I think that's where the 75Hz rumour came from, I didn't know it was about 100Hz too aha, that would be great though, guess we'll just have to wait and see  :unsure:

It's gonna be a total punch in the face if these monitors have created such a hype and made people wait to disappoint I will be happy if they come out with Gsync and 75hz as that is still a good improvement over other offerings I just wish darn acer would stop using glossy piano black finishes, a brushed plastic effect would be 10x nicer and without the problems brushed aluminum has

Custom PC:

It's gonna be a total punch in the face if these monitors have created such a hype and made people wait to disappoint I will be happy if they come out with Gsync and 75hz as that is still a good improvement over other offerings I just wish darn acer would stop using glossy piano black finishes a brushed plastic effect would be 10x nicer and without the problems brushed aluminum has

Yeah hopefully they don't disappoint, if they do then yay for another long wait till the next set  <_<

And IKR! I Hate the Acer design, the glossy black makes it look cheap imo, that's why I could never buy one myself, I don't have anything glossy in my set up, all brushed and matte. 

I hate the look of the Acer x34 too tbh (That red predator logo...) having such a limited range really does suck, it's why I'm dropping g sync & a high refresh rate and getting the LG 34UC87  :D

Yeah hopefully they don't disappoint, if they do then yay for another long wait till the next set  <_<

And IKR! I Hate the Acer design, the glossy black makes it look cheap imo, that's why I could never buy one myself, I don't have anything glossy in my set up, all brushed and matte. 

I hate the look of the Acer x34 too tbh (That red predator logo...) having such a limited range really does suck, it's why I'm dropping g sync & a high refresh rate and getting the LG 34UC87  :D

The x34 looks like something you would get in a happy meal and I considered the LG 34UC87 aswell still considering it tbh I need to find out what titan X sli performance is like at 3440x1440 as i'm not going to be upgrading for a while in which case the 75/100hz the acer has may be pointless to me and 60hz might be enough

Custom PC:

What are the true specs of 34UC87? LG has it listed as 75hz, but Newegg has it at 60hz ?

Also, how big of a difference does Gsync really make? Why doesn't LG offer this with Gsync?

What are the true specs of 34UC87? LG has it listed as 75hz, but Newegg has it at 60hz ?

Also, how big of a difference does Gsync really make? Why doesn't LG offer this with Gsync?

Well it's the same Panel as the 34UC97 and the Dell one so I would assume it's 60Hz, I haven't actually seen it listed at 75Hz anywhere? O.o 

And LG offer no G sync :/ They went with freesync support instead only so far :/ 

So, should I preorder this monitor, they will take the money out as soon as I preorder but I can cancel the order before it is released, the Freesync version just got a review so the Gsync version review should not be that long, I really want this monitor.

So, should I preorder this monitor, they will take the money out as soon as I preorder but I can cancel the order before it is released, the Freesync version just got a review so the Gsync version review should not be that long, I really want this monitor.

Well the freesync version has been reviewed a few times by the press, and seems good, but you could always just wait till release to order it, just in case, or at least wait a little longer before you pre order maybe, to see if any reviews of the actual g sync one arrives (but it is likely to be the same reviews just about g sync.)

Either way if you're going to get it early on then pre ordering wouldn't be a bad thing, because you wont know of any issues the monitor may have (Like a high RMA/Return rate due to certain thing) until the monitor has been out for a decent while. 

So I'd pre order it tbh, if it has issues at launch you can rma it or return it, if it doesn't have issues at launch then it'll be an amazing buy and live up to the reviews of the freesync one

the gsync version MIGHT turn out to be 100hz, instead of 75hz.... probably not, but if yes - then its a clear BEST-IN-SLOT

shouldnt preorder anything ever, tho