Showing off your graphics

Hello everyone! I know this is kind of a random question but I just build my own computer not too long ago and I wanted to have something I could use to show off the graphics on the machine, well I've been looking for a long time and haven't found anything other than starting up witcher 3 or GTA or another game which tends to take awhile to start up and get to a spot to really see the graphics. I noticed Linus uses a great program in his monitor reviews to show off the clarity and colors and I remember him mentioning the name of it once but I can't remember now. If anyone knows the name of that program or one like it please let me know so I can get this bad boy running. Thanks for the help guys.

Heaven Benchmark is the one I would imagine you are thinking of.

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I think you are looking for 3D mark firestrike. there is a free demo on steam

One of the Unigine benchmarks I assume, either Heaven benchmark or Valley benchmark. They use both right?

There's also some others worth noting like 3DMark (firestrike), unreal engine Scandinavian and New Retro Arcade (again, unreal engine). While the last two aren't benchmarks they do a very good job of showing off what unreal engine is capable of.

Heaven Benchmark is the one I would imagine you are thinking of.

or this. both are good

Unigine Heaven and Valley are good for that. They can loop forever. 

Good way to make your computer turn into a heater.... Not good if you live down south however...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Good way to make your computer turn into a heater.... Not good if you live down south however...

Not as good as Furmark though.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

TBH, how graphics look and how powerful your GPU is aren't that closely related. GPUs power relates more to frames per second where more powerful card can bring more of them. The quality of graphics depends of your monitor and how software you are running is setup and coded.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv