War Thunder Daily Login without game?

Giganizer300PRO

So a few months ago my friend showed me this game War Thunder and I kinda liked it + it's free, so I started playing. Like a lot of free games it gives you a daily bonus when you login and if you login every day, the prizes get better.

Well, I have logged in for 77 days every day and now I don't want to lose this progress because I'm going to vacation for 4 weeks.

Is there a way to login and collect the bonus thru the website or something?

Thanks for helping ;):D

Download remote desktop app on phone, login though wifi.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Download remote desktop app on phone, login though wifi.

So is there a way to turn on the the PC remotely, I'm guessing no?

Why are you even trying, you will just get another 10% as usual, they don't give you better bonuses after a while.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Why are you even trying, you will just get another 10% as usual, they don't give you better bonuses after a while.

I don't want it to go to waste and you tons of bonus on the big ones and I get a lot of big bonuses as well, mostly 150%, but sometimes even 200% or 500%.

I don't want it to go to waste and you tons of bonus on the big ones and I get a lot of big bonuses as well, mostly 150%, but sometimes even 200% or 500%.

If you want I can log in for you, I play the game every now and then, but I will setup my pc to boot up WarThunder whenever it turns on so it reminds me to log in, or you can leave your pc on and connect remotely, hoping that your internet doesn't die.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR