Where can I get ninja keys

Snow0296

Hey guys,

Im wondering where I can get ninja key caps in Malaysia, or at least a company that can ship it here. I am currently waiting for a reply from WASDkeyboards. 

WASDkeyboards. 

What I would have said ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

They dont ship to malaysia in general, but they give an option to email them for enquiry

They dont ship to malaysia in general, but they give an option to email them for enquiry

Hm, perhaps there's equivalent stores in say Taiwan or something? Probably better chance to get shipped to Malaysia? ^^'

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

They don't have front printed keycaps?

or does OP mean blank keycaps? wasd's blank keycaps are on eBay, don't know about the shipping.

Hm, perhaps there's equivalent stores in say Taiwan or something? Probably better chance to get shipped to Malaysia? ^^'

Yeah, im trying to look for one. Thanks :)

They don't have front printed keycaps?

or does OP mean blank keycaps? wasd's blank keycaps are on eBay, don't know about the shipping.

Yeah blank keycaps. Im not aware of that, gonna check it out. Thanks :)

If push comes to shove and you can't find any you could always rub out the print on your current caps.

I might actually do that. That wouldn't void the warranty, right?

You could just say you use it a lot I guess.

Good idea! :D Gonna do it when Im really desperate. 

I figure out its cheaper for me to buy a printed key and rubbing it off rather than buying from ebay. Any idea on how I can rub it off? alchohol?

I figure out its cheaper for me to buy a printed key and rubbing it off rather than buying from ebay. Any idea on how I can rub it off? alchohol?

How are your keycaps made?

Alcohol usually won't work.

I suspect that diethyl ether or acetone might do something, be careful however, some compounds do damage the plastic.

How are your keycaps made?

Alcohol usually won't work.

I suspect that diethyl ether or acetone might do something, be careful however, some compounds do damage the plastic.

Im gonna buy a 37 key cap set. Will ask them what print is it.

They told me its just some cheapo print that will wear out easily. Now I need a way to remove it without damaging the plastic

• 4 weeks later...

hey man ! Malaysian here :D if you want a set of ninja keycaps, here you go : 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heavy-arm.com%2Fproduct.php%3Fid_product%3D375&ei=XpETUtShD4iWrAf5uoGoCw&usg=AFQjCNG7X1HM1Lv4iGpMCdH5QoLXyBdqhQ&sig2=MeRjVp7baCJBxziskqfRNg&bvm=bv.50952593,d.bmk&cad=rja

its a shop in Subang called Heavy Arm, theyre a really good store in Malaysia mainly because they know their stuff. 

About the keycaps, they are Ducky side print keycaps which are made out of PBT which is SWEET!! because PBT is way higher quality than the normal ABS keycaps you would get with most keyboards. The price for the whole set of keycaps isn't so bad either, hopefully you'll settle for these because I've been trying to find a decent competition against this in Malaysia and so far I can't find any :) 

Hope you like it!