Will my PSU work in this set up?

DerekHarris
Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

Yes, it will be fine. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MCmjD3

Here is my current set up, I'm planning on buying the second GPU tomorrow but i'm unsure if it will have enough power.  I'm fairly certain it will, but i'd like to be 100%. Can anyone help me out?  I put my pcpart list here so you can see the full rundown.  

Yes it's 100% fine, I had a 750W running 2 970's and a 4690k before I changed to a 980Ti (with overclocks) 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Your power supply is totally fine.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Thanks all.  I was pretty sure, but I didn't want to make that mistake.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MCmjD3

Here is my current set up, I'm planning on buying the second GPU tomorrow but i'm unsure if it will have enough power.  I'm fairly certain it will, but i'd like to be 100%. Can anyone help me out?  I put my pcpart list here so you can see the full rundown.  

There's enough power, but the NEX750B isn't that great of a PSU.

"Rawr XD"

you actually might need to use a pci power splitter, but it's probably going to come with the gpu.

Woo!

There's enough power, but the NEX750B isn't that great of a PSU.

I'm going to upgrade that fairly soon, I just wanted to get these cards while they were on sale and make sure it was good for the short run.  I'll probably get a gold or higher psu at 800+ watts in a month or so.

you actually might need to use a pci power splitter, but it's probably going to come with the gpu.

Yeah, I'm using a molex adapter right now actually

I'm going to upgrade that fairly soon, I just wanted to get these cards while they were on sale and make sure it was good for the short run.  I'll probably get a gold or higher psu at 800+ watts in a month or so.

wattage over 750 watts and really the level of 80+ it has doesn't matter as much as quality components inside. look into power supplies that have good OEMs.

Woo!

wattage over 750 watts and really the level of 80+ it has doesn't matter as much as quality components inside. look into power supplies that have good OEMs.

Yeah, I plan on going with either Seasonic or a high end Corsair psu so I can get braided cables cause swag.

Yeah, I plan on going with either Seasonic or a high end Corsair psu so I can get braided cables cause swag.

EVGA G2 can also make use of the Cablemods cables.

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W