What cooler to pick.

Good evening,

Im in a bit of a dillema, i just got my 900D case. and im stuck in which cooling sultion i should pick.

Im looking for a "closed loop".

Im running the I7 3820 OC'd to 4-4.5ghz. and i dont know what cooler to pick.

i have used the H80 from Corsair with pushpull in my old case ( thermaltake level 10 ) .. witch gave me around 58-60C under load and around 38C idle ( at 25C room temp ).

since i have such a huge case i would like to maybe get a quadrad. but maybe you guys have tried some other coolers and might give me valuable insight and tips.

I appologize for my shady english :P

A closed loop with the 900D?  Seems like a bit of a waste.  If you have to get a closed loop then go for the Swiftech H320

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Swiftech H320, if you're not from the US.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

if you have a 900D, you really should consider a custom loop considering the amount of space lol

CPU: Intel core i5 4670k @ 4.4ghz  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B SE2 GPU: GTX 660 Motherboard: MSI Z87M-Gaming RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 2x4gb Black @1.6ghz Power supply: Corsair HX650 80 plus gold Storage: Adata 64GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350d

In the 900D you should either go with a custom loop or try getting your hands on a Swiftech H320

Reason for not going with custom loop is because i dont have the knowhow to do it.

i could try but seems like a faceslap to ruin my build hehe.

if so custom loop. any suggestions to branding ?.

Just wanted to ask, why the 900D if you're not going custom loop? Why not a mid tower or smaller case?

Because i can :P ?

Looking for a new case and it was cheap so i decided to just get the biggest one :) ?