Phone motorcycle mount

alrighty, so i got my 1982 honda nighthawk 750 running today, and i intend to ride the living heck out of it now that its up after 2 years. so i need a phone mount so i can use my phone as a gps and check my speed. i have the one M9 with a speck case on it, the phone costs more than the bike did so uh.. something strong. thanks! 

Umm if there is a phone in you vision while driving, you can get a fine for using a mobile phone while driving, even if it's for gps use only...

I'm just warning you for that, it's possible you will never get issues with it, but it might happen.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

alrighty, so i got my 1982 honda nighthawk 750 running today, and i intend to ride the living heck out of it now that its up after 2 years. so i need a phone mount so i can use my phone as a gps and check my speed. i have the one M9 with a speck case on it, the phone costs more than the bike did so uh.. something strong. thanks! 

top kek

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Umm if there is a phone in you vision while driving, you can get a fine for using a mobile phone while driving, even if it's for gps use only...

I'm just warning you for that, it's possible you will never get issues with it, but it might happen.

That doesn't make sense. You'd get a fine for using a GPS in that case. It's not easy to tell a phone and GPS apart when it's in a mount either. 

Unless it's specific to the UK, you shouldn't be fined. Here, as long as you're not actually using the phone, or holding it, then it's fine. 

top kek

phone was about $700, i paid $550 for the bike. clutch was frozen, dude thought the motor was bad.

phone was about $700, i paid $550 for the bike. clutch was frozen, dude thought the motor was bad.

LOL

Good buy on your part.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

http://www.rammount.com/ you wont regret it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

That doesn't make sense. You'd get a fine for using a GPS in that case. It's not easy to tell a phone and GPS apart when it's in a mount either. 

Unless it's specific to the UK, you shouldn't be fined. Here, as long as you're not actually using the phone, or holding it, then it's fine. 

Well true, but i'm just telling you it happens. I mean people got fined using google glass as gps because it has other functions.

Using your phone for gps is the same, because you can use it for other things. Rules are terrible i know...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Well true, but i'm just telling you it happens. I mean people got fined using google glass as gps because it has other functions.

Using your phone for gps is the same, because you can use it for other things. Rules are terrible i know...

if a cop gives me a ticket for that, on a motorcycle, id love to see that judges face.

http://www.rammount.com/ you wont regret it.

that one has popped up a lot but im really nervous about it, what really holds the phone? what if i hit a pothole i didnt see, does the phone eject?

Strange. Here, it's fine to have your phone mounted in your car/on a bike. Obviously, if you get caught texting on it or something similar, then you'll get fined. 

that one has popped up a lot but im really nervous about it, what really holds the phone? what if i hit a pothole i didnt see, does the phone eject?

4 "pillars" are covered with rubber and when you adjust the mount ,its there not and it wont come up .I flipped my CRF250L while trying to do some "offroading" and I bent my handlebars also broke the clutch lever but the phone was still there...

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 "pillars" are covered with rubber and when you adjust the mount ,its there not and it wont come up .I flipped my CRF250L while trying to do some "offroading" and I bent my handlebars also broke the clutch lever but the phone was still there...

holy crap. are you okay?

holy crap. are you okay?

yeah I am but I sold the bike soon after that (I tried to jump a small Hill after a friend of mine did it with his wr250 I ended up bottoming out and hit a rock while sliding)

yeah I am but I sold the bike soon after that (I tried to jump a small Hill after a friend of mine did it with his wr250 I ended up bottoming out and hit a rock while sliding)

which one did you get? mount that is 

which one did you get? mount that is 

http://www.rammount.com/part/RAM-B-400-C-UN7U