DAC, Headphone AMP can someone rate these 3 for me

AnarchyAngel

Can someone please rate these 3 amps for me in order of how good they are, I live in Australia and these are the 3 best I can find and Im torn between all 3. If you could tell me why you pick one over the other in simple turns that would be awesome too. :)

I have really been struggling to find a good place that compares these easierly and I think thats why most people have terrible audio, seems like a small area and way to compilcated to work out. Any help is appereciated!

FiiO E10K
Audio Technica AT-HA40USB
Arcam rPAC

Can someone please rate these 3 amps for me in order of how good they are, I live in Australia and these are the 3 best I can find and Im torn between all 3. If you could tell me why you pick one over the other in simple turns that would be awesome too. :)

I have really been struggling to find a good place that compares these easierly and I think thats why most people have terrible audio, seems like a small area and way to compilcated to work out. Any help is appereciated!

FiiO E10K

Audio Technica AT-HA40USB

Arcam rPAC

Not personally used those DACs, but Arcam is well known for having a good sound.

A little knowledge is very dangerous
CPU: I7 6700K CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro H110i Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero GPU: 2x Asus GTX980 STRIX RAM: 4x4 (16GB) Corsair DDR4 Case: Corsair 900D Storage: 750GB SSD PSU: Corsair HX1000W Displays: 2xAsus PB287Q (4k) 2x1080 Monitors Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Mouse: 1xRazor Naga Elite 2x Razor Naga Sound: Asus Essence STX, Quad Elite Pre Amp, Quad 909 Power Amp, Monitor Audio GR20 Speakers Headphones: Logitech G930, Sennheiser Momentum Black Microphone: Rode NT1-A, Behringer Xenyx 802, Behringer Ultra-Curve Pro EQ OS: Windows 7 64bit

Arcam is well known for having a good sound.

Where in the world are they well known? (as in, literally where?)

I've never actually heard of them, although I know that Audio Technica is well known for their audio products (not just their headphones) and I know that the fiio would be a very good amp/DAC. 

@OP, any of them would be more than adequate for just about anything you're going to do. You would be just fine drawing a name from a hat and going with whichever came out (assuming you don't need the features of one over the other, or prices are not wildly varying) Go with the one you think looks best, or something like that!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Where in the world are they well known? (as in, literally where?)

I've never actually heard of them, although I know that Audio Technica is well known for their audio products (not just their headphones) and I know that the fiio would be a very good amp/DAC. 

@OP, any of them would be more than adequate for just about anything you're going to do. You would be just fine drawing a name from a hat and going with whichever came out (assuming you don't need the features of one over the other, or prices are not wildly varying) Go with the one you think looks best, or something like that!

The audio community in the UK, they have made many great products over the years.

I don't believe they have much of a presence in the USA.

They are known for giving a very neutral sound, without treble or bass bias.

CPU: I7 6700K CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro H110i Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero GPU: 2x Asus GTX980 STRIX RAM: 4x4 (16GB) Corsair DDR4 Case: Corsair 900D Storage: 750GB SSD PSU: Corsair HX1000W Displays: 2xAsus PB287Q (4k) 2x1080 Monitors Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Mouse: 1xRazor Naga Elite 2x Razor Naga Sound: Asus Essence STX, Quad Elite Pre Amp, Quad 909 Power Amp, Monitor Audio GR20 Speakers Headphones: Logitech G930, Sennheiser Momentum Black Microphone: Rode NT1-A, Behringer Xenyx 802, Behringer Ultra-Curve Pro EQ OS: Windows 7 64bit

The audio community in the UK, they have made many great products over the years.

I don't believe they have much of a presence in the USA.

They are known for giving a very neutral sound, without treble or bass bias.

Cool! I'll definitely look into them at some point! (I have literally never heard of them, and I like to think that I have a pretty good knowledge base of most of the companies that have a presence in the US, at least as far as good audio goes...)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Cool! I'll definitely look into them at some point! (I have literally never heard of them, and I like to think that I have a pretty good knowledge base of most of the companies that have a presence in the US, at least as far as good audio goes...)

Do you know of Cyrus, Quad, Rotel and Musical Fidelity?

Do you know of Cyrus, Quad, Rotel and Musical Fidelity?

I can't say that I do.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I can't say that I do.

the UK hifi scene is obviously a lot different than the US.

Quad is my personal favorite (see sig), their amps are lovely and warm, and if you want something silky smooth then you move onto their valves.

Musical Fidelity has a good name for one of the most detailed (affordable) brands from a sound perspective, however I find them a bit sharp on the highs.

Cyrus, has a good sound but I don't really rate their equipment due to 'reliability issues'

Rotel, owned by B&W make some good kit but its never been a sound Ive liked, I recently sold my last rotel pre-amp.

Quad - http://www.quad-hifi.co.uk/Series.aspx?lang=En&Tab=II-forty

Musical Fidelity - http://www.musicalfidelity.com/products/m8series/

Cyrus - http://www.cyrusaudio.com/products/amps

Rotel - http://www.rotel.com/UK/products/index.htm?cat=21

There are loads of other good brands, Roksan, CLASSE, Chord (http://www.chordelectronics.co.uk) thats ignoring speaker brands almost entirely though some of the above do both

Awesome! Now, classe I've heard of, as well as chord. (My step dad used to have a really really nice B&W and classe setup!)

Hey! New SIgnature!