Buying the eVGA GTX 980ti Classified, or MSI 980ti Gaming

aesthetiques
eVGA GTX 980ti Classified OR MSI GTX 980 ti Gaming, I'm not sure which to buy. I was reading something about the power phases being better on the eVGA cards, but honestly I'm not sure what that's for or how it would benefit me. 

I'm going to buy two cards and I'd definitely like to know which to get for sure..I want to overclock the cards as much as possible, [preferably 1500-1600 mhz], and I will definitely *not* run them at stock speeds. Any help would be great =\

Don't get MSI. I would get the EVGA or I would also look at Gigabyte.

weiners

Definitely the classified, ESPESCIALLY when overclocking.

Don't get MSI

Any reason why not? I'm going to be building my computer with a MSI Geforce GTX 980ti and if it's not a good choice for a card it would be a good idea to change it before I buy it

Obviously the Classified card will be better.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Any reason why not? I'm going to be building my computer with a MSI Geforce GTX 980ti and if it's not a good choice for a card it would be a good idea to change it before I buy it

I mean there is nothing wrong with it but imho the EVGA and Gigabyte cards both look better as well as offer equal if not better performance. Slightly cooler, slightly higher clock speeds.

weiners

Do we know exactly when the 980 ti classified is coming out? I already ordered two of the MSIs..I was going to cancel before they shipped, but now I'm not sure.

and...in general how big of a difference will I see? [theoretically]. As in are they in two completely different classes?

Edit#3: I guess what I mean to ask, is: Is the difference negligible? With two cards, 2-4 fps won't be a big deal, but

what's this I read about the power phases affecting thing? Sorry I'm working with half ignorance right now.