Asus Orion Pro headphones

Go to solution Solved by Gorgatron,

Only one source can be set as the default in Windows. There is a program someone wrote called Default Audio Switcher or something like that to bind keys and switch between defaults. I'll try and find the link.

edit: not the one I was talking about but; http://www.raymond.cc/blog/easily-change-or-switch-the-default-audio-sound-output-in-windows-vista-and-xp/

So I bought a new Asus hradphones the Orion Pro, because I once had the Razer Carcharias were arranging many problems.

And these new use of asus usb because the system spitfire, and I can not have 2 stream music at the same time (same), or use the phones or speakers.

If anyone can help me to use 2 (phones and speakers).

CPU: Intel Core i5 650 @ 3.6 Ghz | CPU Cooler: Stock | Memory Ram: 8GB ddr3 1333mhz | Motherboard: Asus P7H55M-PRO | Graphic Card: XFX HD 5770 @ 900mhz | Storage: 2x WD Black 500GB | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 3.5G | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow | Mousepad: X7 | Headphones: Asus Orion Pro

Do you want to know how to use both the speakers as well as the headphones at the same time? If that's what you are asking for them the answer depends on which programs you are using.

Do you want to know how to use both the speakers as well as the headphones at the same time? If that's what you are asking for them the answer depends on which programs you are using.

Im using the realtek software and the  Asus ROG Spitfire, but only 1 can be the choosen one to play music etc etc. ( On board sound )

CPU: Intel Core i5 650 @ 3.6 Ghz | CPU Cooler: Stock | Memory Ram: 8GB ddr3 1333mhz | Motherboard: Asus P7H55M-PRO | Graphic Card: XFX HD 5770 @ 900mhz | Storage: 2x WD Black 500GB | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 3.5G | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow | Mousepad: X7 | Headphones: Asus Orion Pro

Only one source can be set as the default in Windows. There is a program someone wrote called Default Audio Switcher or something like that to bind keys and switch between defaults. I'll try and find the link.

edit: not the one I was talking about but; http://www.raymond.cc/blog/easily-change-or-switch-the-default-audio-sound-output-in-windows-vista-and-xp/

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

Thanks Gorgatron! and yehh the razer carcharias where pretty bad like very xD, im like this so muchh

Thanks Gorgatron! and yehh the razer carcharias where pretty bad like very xD, im like this so muchh

Here is the one I was talking about: https://github.com/sgiurgiu/DefaultAudioChanger/downloads

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile