((POLL)) Your favorite MMO

theereal

Maybe you just dont like MMO's, and yes, I know alot of people love the KOTOR games :P

I dont :D haha but I have tried many

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Out of all of those i enjoyed ESO the most. And i used to be a hardcore wow raider a few years back

The combat is really nice in ESo

NbXdVSu.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

warthunder

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Voted RS, can't believe it's top so far... Played from like early 2006, quit the main game when OSRS came out, played that for like half a year and now don't play.

FFXIV for me. Anyone here playing on Cerberus?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Voted RS, can't believe it's top so far... Played from like early 2006, quit the main game when OSRS came out, played that for like half a year and now don't play.

I was thinking WoW would be on top :P

--EDIT-- Removed "Perfect World" from the list due to lack of votes.

The only one I've ever played for an extended period of time was RuneScape. I have the ten year veteran cape and everything. Been a long time since I put any serious time into it though.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I love Guild Wars 2. Can't wait for the expansion.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Tried all of them.

Every time I play another MMO, I always think "WoW did this xxxx way, and it was better". Of course, most of the MMOs mentioned above has some features that are better than WoW, but in overall, I still feel that WoW just has the best experience overall.

The community is a snobtastic elitist bastards though, that actually are not cut up to be elites anyway.

High five!

I started in like 2005? RS was the main MMO I played. From time to time I go back to some OSRS music tracks uploaded on Youtube and you can read all the comments from people hit with the nostalgia truck. I spent a lot of time there and while RS didn't exactly turn me into a super well educated genius, dear god there was great times and bad times. If I had to do it all again I might. It's just my childhood, and I don't think my parents understand.

RSN: FF7. Still proud of that username. :)

Maple I played in short, intense segments and quit. In the end my close guild mates and I all decided to quit. It was great while it lasted but the game really is just a P2Win botted mess.

I'm being too personal over an internet forum though.

FF14 I never played but the music though. Shiva's theme? That alone is enough for me to buy the OST when it comes out, full price.  :wub:

FFXIV for me. Anyone here playing on Cerberus?

What's your favorite FF14 sound track?

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

What is this? Where is Planetside 2? That is the only MMO I play.

Talked a few friends of mine to start playing Tera. We play it about 2 hours every night for the last couple weeks.

CPU: 3570K @ 4.3Ghz MOBO: ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe RAM: 2-4GB Gskill GPU: EVGA 670 FTW SSD: Vertex 4 256 Case: CM HAF 932

W/o listing all mmos I've tried (literally), I've only got that into FFXIV ARR/Heavensward, played it for most time since launch and just got back so my vote there.

Also wanna try TOR

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Maplestory is the only MMO that I had kept playing for over one year, so I'll vote for that one.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

High five!

I started in like 2005? RS was the main MMO I played. From time to time I go back to some OSRS music tracks uploaded on Youtube and you can read all the comments from people hit with the nostalgia truck. I spent a lot of time there and while RS didn't exactly turn me into a super well educated genius, dear god there was great times and bad times. If I had to do it all again I might. It's just my childhood, and I don't think my parents understand.

This: 

So shitty, but absolutely glorious. 

W/o listing all mmos I've tried (literally), I've only got that into FFXIV ARR/Heavensward, played it for most time since launch and just got back so my vote there.

Also wanna try TOR

I play SWTOR constantly :P Ever need any help in game hit me up :)