((POLL)) Your favorite MMO

theereal

The best MMO of all time was SWG. Why isn´t it on the List?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Ultima online pre Trammel, dry loot pvp anywhere...best game ever, too many people crying over lost pixels ruined that beast, although I'm sure the game is older than most people here hence it's lack of presence

Ultima online pre Trammel, dry loot pvp anywhere...best game ever, too many people crying over lost pixels ruined that beast, although I'm sure the game is older than most people here hence it's lack of presence

Yeah.. I had my fill of UO yeeeeears ago - I was playing before Everquest came out. I think about a year or two after that I kinda just dropped it and never went back. When I started playing, most people were still using dialup..

Which World Of Warcraft u talking about ?... the crap that's out atm ?, or WoW back in its hayday (Vanilla, TBC, 1st half WoTLK)?

If its the later, then i would vote WoW.

As for now though, Tera, but I cant put a big vote on that as its been nerfed into the ground since it went F2P, and its not really keeping me interested.

Also I would consider Eve Online, if I still played it, I played that for a good couple years, just ended up being a tad to slow for my liking though.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

High five!

I started in like 2005? RS was the main MMO I played. From time to time I go back to some OSRS music tracks uploaded on Youtube and you can read all the comments from people hit with the nostalgia truck. I spent a lot of time there and while RS didn't exactly turn me into a super well educated genius, dear god there was great times and bad times. If I had to do it all again I might. It's just my childhood, and I don't think my parents understand.

RSN: FF7. Still proud of that username. :)

Maple I played in short, intense segments and quit. In the end my close guild mates and I all decided to quit. It was great while it lasted but the game really is just a P2Win botted mess.

I'm being too personal over an internet forum though.

FF14 I never played but the music though. Shiva's theme? That alone is enough for me to buy the OST when it comes out, full price.  :wub:

What's your favorite FF14 sound track?

I like the Ultimate Weapon track.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C