Need help with first gaming pc

Go to solution Solved by Sindroms,

If you want a budget gaming rig, invest in a GTX 750 or 960. 

I personally use a FX-8350 and it has issues with older games, which does not use more than one core though.

You for some reason started to think i said AMD is better, i never said that, AMD CPU lineup is old, but its not shit as you agreed on, it can get the job done. Thats something your biased mind simply cant accept. Stop being a brand loyalist. Keep using Intel and be happy, i have no problems running games on my old FX 6300.

Why in the hell would you buy a lower performing FX-8350 when you can buy a better, more gaming capable i5-4460 for cheaper than the FX? Why would you buy an FX-9590 when you can get an i5-4690k and overclock it for cheaper?

I mean, compared to old Athlon processors, the FX-8350 is a good chip, but it makes absolutely no sense to pick one up when a better performing Intel processor is cheaper, which is why I think they're shit and irrelevant.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Why in the hell would you buy a lower performing FX-8350 when you can buy a better, more gaming capable i5-4460 for cheaper than the FX? Why would you buy an FX-9590 when you can get an i5-4690k and overclock it for cheaper?

I mean, compared to old Athlon processors, the FX-8350 is a good chip, but it makes absolutely no sense to pick one up when a better performing Intel processor is cheaper, which is why I think they're shit and irrelevant.

Again did i said BUY AMD ? Where did i reccomended AMD over Intel ? Stop making things up...