WB knew Arkham Knight PC was a mess months ago says company employees (Updated with Video source)

Master Disaster

False advertisment and marketing might hold in court. The gameworks video would be one piece of evidence for this.

what about fraud?

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

FPS aside the game still has serious issues. I cannot complete riddlers case unless it is patched, see one of the 243 riddles doesn't work.

MINOR SPOILER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

At the front of the riddler's hideout there is a trophy, I can complete the riddle as it is supposed to be complete but I cannot pick up the trophy because it is glitched, I have tested several times. I can almost be inside the small ball that contains the trophy, but no prompt to pick it up.

The interaction is buggy in other places as well, I need to stand in a certain spot to interact with the firemen.

I have had problems getting that trophy as well. What I did was stand at the right side of the long rectangle glass block as close to the glass as possible to retrieve that pesky little trophy.

|| Case: Corsairt 600T || Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/Gen3 || CPU: AMD FX8350 || CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 || SSD: Samsung 250GB 840 Pro/OCZ 120GB Vertex 2 || Graphics: Sapphire HD7950 Vapor-X || RAM: 8GB DDR3 || PSU: Cooler Master 850W 80 Plus ||

I avoided buying it when I noticed first the absurd pricing of the season pass, then no review codes for PC version up until the games release day. I don't mind waiting a few months for the proper fixed release as like most steam users I got a back log of titles I still need to beat.

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

People are surprised 

The management and higher ups seem to lack any kind

Of Ethics and have had it replaced with Money and Pay checks 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

People are surprised 

The management and higher ups seem to lack any kind

Of Ethics and have had it replaced with Money and Pay checks 

^this seems to be true of almost every large industry.

There should be a test for corporate higher ups. Test to see if they're a sociopath, if they fail, they can't have the job. Should be mandatory.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

we should stop buying AAA titles and focus our moneys on indie developers and smaller companies. 

no, i dont play indie games. i only play AAA games

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

There should be a test for corporate higher ups. Test to see if they're a sociopath, if they fail, they can't have the job. Should be mandatory.

That would be a start but we need a change in practice 

Games should not be released before they are finished if they are not delay it SIMPLE 

Also it would be interesting if the higher ups were just there for management purposes and 

the People working on the game should have the final say on release and could delay it if needed 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Well, the problem with pre-order culture is the perpetuation of pre-order content or retail exclusive content (gamestop only f.e). If noone pre-orders, there are no incentives to lure players into pre-ordering. And we might see less of this stuff. Yes refund-systems have put a dent in the release of shoddy ports, but not in this respect.

I mean just look at what they're essentially doing right now. They're no longer offering cosmetic stuff that the art team is making during the final stages, that would've been put up for sale afterwards as DLC anyway. They're cutting away content from the main game, that is being developed by the main team prior launch. So in the old days, that would've been included in the game. That's just horrendous, and we shouldn't be incentivising this behaviour with our money.

And before anyone (not aiming towards you now) start saying "but if I don't pre-order, i won't have access to this content". Yes, for a transition period, you will be cut out of your precious content. But can you please stop being so self-centered and think of what you're perpetuating with your purchase. You're the sole cause of this cutting of content, and only if you stop doing it, will it end for ALL of us. 

Damnit, there's a great meme that explains this in one simple image, and I can't find it.

Here it is.

games-now-and-then-burgers-original-game

snip

That always makes me laugh, I particularly like the mustard & ketchup being exclusive :D

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

That would never work. All companies would be sued for discrimination.
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

That would never work. All companies would be sued for discrimination.

Sued for discrimination against what? Sociopaths?

I don't really see how that's a problem.

Sued for discrimination against what? Sociopaths?

I don't really see how that's a problem.

Because they didn't choose to have the disorder. It'd be considered a disability. Like saying someone can't work there because they have autism.
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Because they didn't choose to have the disorder. It'd be considered a disability. Like saying someone can't work there because they have autism.

True, but when that disability represents a danger to others, that law doesn't apply (which is why people with autism can't be police officers, etc.)

True, but when that disability represents a danger to others, that law doesn't apply (which is why people with autism can't be police officers, etc.)

I suppose, however a sociopath as a CEO is very unlikely to harm someone.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Those little fucks :/

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I suppose, however a sociopath as a CEO is very unlikely to harm someone.

Physically? probably not. But hurting consumers financially, and possibly hurting the economy? There is an argument to be made there. Especially when they work together to stagnate the market and drive up prices to a ridiculous extent (like, I don't know.......internet service providers have done?)