Fury X Crossfire Almost 100% scaling @ 4k !

ahhming

Yeah Nvidia are bad for not letting board partners make better layouts / cooling on the top card.

Especially the Titan X of all the cards to NOT let AIBs mod. :P

The world needs more custom loops!

The thing that gets me is that Zotac made one! Nvidia actually didn't keep Titan X reference only, but Zotac is the only company that actually did anything with it.

Maybe it's an HBM cooling issue.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Hmm, didn't see that. :o

I'm thinking that if AMD took longer to release Fury X and Nvidia weren't under pressure to release the 980 Ti we could actually have had some really interesting Titan Xs. Albeit expensive, but I'd be happier just if these things existed xD Like a Gaming G1 Titan X?

That's actually really impressive good job AMD. It's a shame that the rest of the 300 series are just rebrands with slightly higher clocks  :mellow:

They also have some minor efficiency improvements along with better firmware/BIOS. R9 390 for example outperforms R9 290X and GTX 970 in spite of being a slightly modified 290.

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

I'm thinking that if AMD took longer to release Fury X and Nvidia weren't under pressure to release the 980 Ti we could actually have had some really interesting Titan Xs. Albeit expensive, but I'd be happier just if these things existed xD Like a Gaming G1 Titan X?

I mean don't get me wrong Zotec are pretty dam good if not slightly better for pushing OC's than EVGA which is a BIG claim to make :P I wish AMD and Nvidia stopped rushing things and made a new 20nm fab...or something like that since the last two generations of cards were hardly fresh just more of a SQUEEZE the living crap out of the current fab process :P

G1 good series for the high end cards. :D

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

I mean don't get me wrong Zotec are pretty dam good if not slightly better for pushing OC's than EVGA which is a BIG claim to make :P I wish AMD and Nvidia stopped rushing things and made a new 20nm fab...or something like that since the last two generations of cards were hardly fresh just more of a SQUEEZE the living crap out of the current fab process :P

G1 good series for the high end cards. :D

Yeah well Nvidia and AMD are both relatively small companies. Imagine if Intel or IBM made dedicated gaming GPUs. :P

Yeah well Nvidia and AMD are both relatively small companies. Imagine if Intel or IBM made dedicated gaming GPUs. :P

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-33460913 > BAM? :o IBM are sneaky as fuck when it comes to this sort of thing lol

"Electronics companies including Broadcom, Qualcomm and AMD have already signed up to take chips it produces."

Edit: 7nm is god tier and holds many promise for future tech :D

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

Gaming would fall to the ground and be forgotten.

Gaming would fall to the ground and be forgotten.

You think so? You think, for example, Intel vs Nvidia wouldn't be a competition that would be truly awesome for the consumer?

You think so? You think, for example, Intel vs Nvidia wouldn't be a competition that would be truly awesome for the consumer?

IBM would see gaming as nickel-and-dime business and cut it off compare to commercial business.

IBM would see gaming as nickel-and-dime business and cut it off compare to commercial business.

IBM don't even sell to consumers. Intel do.

IBM don't even sell to consumers. Intel do.

that is why i have said "Gaming would fall to the ground and be forgotten. "

That's actually really impressive good job AMD. It's a shame that the rest of the 300 series are just rebrands with slightly higher clocks  :mellow:

Careful, man. These guys are really butthurt about 'rebrand' and 'refresh'. I do agree with the rest though, it is a refresh, not a complete rebrand.

that is why i have said "Gaming would fall to the ground and be forgotten. "

But I said Intel and Nvidia, not IBM. IBM would (and do) sell to other companies, but Intel very much do make consumer hardware!

Careful, man. These guys are really butthurt about 'rebrand' and 'refresh'. I do agree with the rest though, it is a refresh, not a complete rebrand.

No it's a rebrand. They've rebranded the GPUs with a new generational number and they've even renamed the Hawaii core itself. A refresh would have meant keeping the Hawaii name and the old 200 generation numbers. Just the same as the 4790k is Devil's Canyon, but it's still Haswell. It's still 4th generation.

But I said Intel and Nvidia, not IBM. IBM would (and do) sell to other companies, but Intel very much do make consumer hardware!

Wait I'm really confused now. 

Care to explain this part again?

Wait I'm really confused now.

Care to explain this part again?

i cba to argue with you. Everyone and their fucking dog knows that IBM don't make consumer hardware. Get over it.

i cba to argue with you. Everyone and their fucking dog knows that IBM don't make consumer hardware. Get over it.

Hur? come on now walk on straight line, stop flip-flopping 

Hur? come on now walk on straight line, stop flip-flopping 

Holy fuck even on this forum it's pretty rare to find someone so determined to turn a post saying 

into a fucking fight >_<

Intel very much make consumer hardware, the world wouldn't turn to shit just because they got into discrete consumer GPUs.

Holy fuck even on this forum it's pretty rare to find someone so determined to turn a post saying 

into a fucking fight >_<

Intel very much make consumer hardware, the world wouldn't turn to shit just because they got into discrete consumer GPUs.

There is a first time for everything.

There is a first time for everything.

Being highlighted as a troll who is determined to pick fights over literally nothing is not a compliment.

Being highlighted as a troll who is determined to pick fights over literally nothing is not a compliment.

Trying to make sense out of your post is called a troll... ohh boy

You head will explode when you visit guru3d forums.

Trying to make sense out of your post is called a troll... ohh boy

You head will explode when you visit guru3d forums.

"Intel vs Nvidia would be interesting to watch"

HOMG SO CONFUSING. SUCH CONCEPTS. MIND BLOWING

"Intel vs Nvidia would be interesting to watch"

HOMG SO CONFUSING. SUCH CONCEPTS. MIND BLOWING

Yes my mind is blown  :rolleyes: