Can Anyone Guess the Answer to this Silly Riddle?

iamdarkyoshi

I have a riddle for you all.

I have 3 "mobile devices" and they all have the same issue. They cannot roam in the area where we will be moving to. We bought them each 2 accessories and they are incompatible with them. When connected, they do not do what I want them to. What are these "mobile devices" and what are the accessories?

After 5 posts, I will give a hint.

After 10, an image.

Good luck!

SIM card :P

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

At&t

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

The mobile devices have dead batteries?

Three Macbooks and the accessory is a mouse, keyboard, and usb cable.

It's something, technically I'm not wrong.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

You are so darn close!

Ah, dang, close enough for me. Let's see who guesses correctly.

EDIT: The reason I'm not going to guess again is because I made it too easy for other people. And I believe in the one guess rule.

You are so darn close!

Dogs and you bought cat collars?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Three "mobile devices." They can't "roam." You're moving to an apartment, and your dogs can't go out and play. Cats wouldn't want to roam outside of the house. The accessories are still stumping me.

Alright, someone almost got it and by the time this is done uploading there should be more than 10 posts. The answer is a cat (mobile device) and the two acessories are a leash and collar. I have yet to see an outdoor cat "work" with a leash.

post-128204-0-39329500-1435636575_thumb.

They don't "work" because cats are inferior to dogs. This is objective. I have cats and dogs. 

know it's cats but can't figure out the accessories.

LOL i was going to say you got 2 GSM phones and you didn't know that you bought CDMA sim cards

They don't "work" because cats are inferior to dogs. This is objective. I have cats and dogs.

My dog is dumber than a sack of celerons. The cats chase him around the house. Its hysterical.

My dog is dumber than a sack of celerons. The cats chase him around the house. Its hysterical.

A dog's intelligence reflects its care-taker's. ;-)

LOL i was going to say you got 2 GSM phones and you didn't know that you bought CDMA sim cards

If you know where to go, you can get free sim cards. My phone (nexus 5) has an AT/T sim card for use on airvoice and they just GAVE it to me.

he is actually what is in my profile pic. This is him at 60mph.

See? You're taking pictures instead of driving. Case closed.