Is Batman Arkham Knight fixed yet? (sharing news updates here)

randy hutajulu

I mean shit, look at the topic I started and then it turned into a troll fest once the little kids started crying about how I was wrong lol.

GTX 970 @ 1080p

Maxing it out (Gameworks on) and its sitting around 50-60fps avg in the streets, 5-10fps less (worst case) when driving around, seeing low spikes of sub 40fps but not lower than 30fps ever, highs up to 70fps+ but as I said, my averages are 50-60fps (depending on smoke complexity in the scene)

1440p would be playable if not for the Vram thrashing... Horsepower is there, but the game does use an obscene amount of video memory.

/Many people say they have no issues (I could be one of em) but that doesn't mean that people are not having issues.

The game still is a mess, even if the 1% can play it fine.

Which one is worse? Gameworks on arkham knight or hairworks on witcher?

Which one is worse? Gameworks on arkham knight or hairworks on witcher?

Well witcher 3 was a well optimized game with with just one feature (hairworks) which was badly implemented (over-tessellation). When witcher 3 came out NVIDIA got their game ready driver out on day 1. But AMD got late and their driver only came out two weeks later. Despite that AMD customers were happy and running the game well with old drivers. I guess that's one sign of a well optimized game- not needing GPU vendors to fix your shit.

With arkham knight the underlying game is so bad that we cannot even make an objective judgement about the effect of gameworks specific effects.

I mean shit, look at the topic I started and then it turned into a troll fest once the little kids started crying about how I was wrong lol.

Multi-thread trolling. Kudos.

yes it is

and still processing but available soon...

I thought you said all those videos were without the patch?

So are they with the patch? Which makes you a liar.

Or are they without the patch? Which means you have no idea if it's fixed.

When did I ever say the word patch? Lol.

I'm still trying to figure out where you got that I said anything about a patch. The game is still 1.0.0 right now lol

Not having much problems but I've tweaked the .ini and disabled the nvidia "gamenotworks" stuff

Gameworks is garbage anyways. Doesn't change the plot or make the game better so I eventually turned it off. All the videos I posted on my YouTube are with everything jacked up and its running just fine for me

I'm still trying to figure out where you got that I said anything about a patch. The game is still 1.0.0 right now lol

Then how do you know if it's fixed or not?

You have never seen the patch and claim to not need it.

So your saying "yes it is" is just talking out your a$$.

The games not fixed but runs better than it did day 1, however if you haven't bought the game I would buy it now since the price for steam keys is pretty cheap, lowest you'll find is $19.99. 

But since steam halted purchases those keys won't be around for long since users are buying them knowing the game will be back at full price "including steam key places" later. 

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Because as soon as it was done downloading, I started it up and it worked. Simple as that :) So yes, it is completely fine. As you can tell from my videos. 

The games not fixed but runs better than it did day 1, however if you haven't bought the game I would buy it now since the price for steam keys is pretty cheap, lowest you'll find is $19.99. 

But since steam halted purchases those keys won't be around for long since users are buying them knowing the game will be back at full price "including steam key places" later. 

I got it for $19.95 from Gamingdragons

Don't need the patch never claimed I don't need it. It's as simple as watching the videos I uploaded and seeing there is nothing wrong with you. Now for other people, that's their issue. It's not an issue with the game obviously. Apply the same logic in science. You need to get the same results everytime in order to test a theory. If one of the tests comes out differently, then it is not consistent thus the theory does not work. Everytime I started the game it has worked for me without an issue. Crazy? Nope. I even have video evidence lol 

Don't need the patch never claimed I don't need it. It's as simple as watching the videos I uploaded and seeing there is nothing wrong with you. Now for other people, that's their issue. It's not an issue with the game obviously. Apply the same logic in science. You need to get the same results everytime in order to test a theory. If one of the tests comes out differently, then it is not consistent thus the theory does not work. Everytime I started the game it has worked for me without an issue. Crazy? Nope. I even have video evidence lol

Hmmm... i don't know if i'm wrong, but, to be honest, except physx, PS4 version looks a lot better on youtube. am i right?

i think we should wait for more texture quality option. maybe there will be high or very high option in the upcoming patch

Every single Ps4 version video looks better than the PC port.

And zomg you guys falling for the troll. Likes every post.... posting non-sense over and over...was hilarious.

The #1 rule is don't FEED..... DoNOTReply, Do not pass go.... etc, etc..

56393710.jpg

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Every single Ps4 version video looks better than the PC port.

And zomg you guys falling for the troll. Likes every post.... posting non-sense over and over...was hilarious.

And the point is...?

And the point is...?

The point is .... don't be THAT guy. I'm not even going to say who it is. Just don't be THAT guy.

It's unrelated to this thread. I have no idea if it's fixed, I sold my CD Key asap. I just went and watched a lot of the game on YT... I'm glad I didn't play it.

The main boss is actually The Riddler and he's the thing I hated most about the game in the previous titles. Never had the patience for his riddles. Don't worry, it's not a spoiler because you don't NEED to beat him but he's the best boss battle in the game...or only real boss I should say. The AK fight is not really a "fight"... From what I saw though...."meh" more Batmobile than anything. I would have preferred the game to use the Batmobile to even the odds in bad situations but indeed they made you NEED to use it rather than choose to use it.

i dont want to troll or anything like it. i made this post because of :

1. im  a batman fanboy

2. i really want to play this game 

3. i think im not the only one who wait this game to be fixed so it will be nice if we can share any info and progress about this game

4. i dont have any console anymore lol.

if u agree with me, lets share here together sir :)

every information that u have will be helpful 

They released a patch yesterday that gives you the option of changing the fps lock and stabilized the game a bit. I personally made a bunch of changes to the .ini files based on a forum post I found on steam so it's been running great for me since then. I'm consistently running around 60 fps with no big drops like I was when it first came out.

They released a patch yesterday that gives you the option of changing the fps lock and stabilized the game a bit. I personally made a bunch of changes to the .ini files based on a forum post I found on steam so it's been running great for me since then. I'm consistently running around 60 fps with no big drops like I was when it first came out.

Is there a patch for texture quality option right right now sir? That is what i wanted. Lol.

It works perfectly fine now.

I am running it on an i7 4770k and 780Ti with stock clocks. 

It works perfectly fine now.

I am running it on an i7 4770k and 780Ti with stock clocks. 

Without Gameworks and the settings on normal not high... lol 

The game actually does run fine for me (lucky) but omitting those settings doesn't do much to show it running "perfectly".